• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

9dpo & bfn

mummy2anangel

Reaction score
hi all, well today im 9dpo and tested this morning and received BFN have i tested to early?? im due to test properly monday but i dont know when my AF is actually due because havent had AF since D&C in march but i did ovulate 5th april. do you think theres no hope for this month or shall i just test again on monday.

Hi there, I have done exactly what you have too!! I think i am 9dpo today but like you I am unsure of my exact cycle as I had a mmc in jan. I used OPK and had my positive on the sunday so thinking I am either 9/10 today and BFN!!! I am testing every morning with ic's and then if I think its a positive I will use a more expensive test. I think we are too early really. We should be doing them 12dpo. thats when I got my result last time. I did 10 and 11 and got negatives but got a digital on 12dpo!

Dont you just hate all this waiting around and testing ARGH!!
x
I hope you get your BFP hun.

yeah this 2 weeks has really felt like 2 years!! aw i see you had a MMC same as me i found out at my 12 week scan that baby had died at 8 weeks. think im going to test everymorning until monday too im a bit addicted to testing im using cheapie tests just now aswell but ive got a clearblue didgital waiting incase i get BFP :) hope you get yours aswell will you keep me informned would be nice to know what happens xx

Of course I will! I have you down to check up on ya LOL!

Its so hard after what we have been through. Even getting the BFP will not be the same. i will be happy but now have so many other scary thoughts. I just hope I was unlucky and that is doesnt happen again. petrifies me.

stardust and angel when is ur AF due?? mine is due tues! but iv also been gettin BFN but my breast are so sire and tender even hurt walkin dow the stairs!! iv ordered more tests and hopefully arrive tomoz, i cant seem to stop testing either im POS addicted lol xx gud luck girlies

hi twinmummy im not sure when mine is due as i havent had one since the d&c but i know that i ovulated 5th april so maybe monday tuesday time. hope u get ur bfp this month too. stardust did you go to early pregnancy unit after ur mmc was diagnosed i was told ill be scanned every week from 6to 13 weeks so that kind of helps but yes i know what you mean our happiness is gtoing to be slightly tainted :( x

update just done another HPT and there is the most faintest line there!!!!!!! im now 12 DPO so im not sure yet wether this is it or not! feeling queazy right now and boobs still sore. only few more days till we have a definate positive either way!

oh wow congrat i did another 2 today n the lines are really faint can only see them if i hold them up on a window theyre just the ICs so think ill use my digital tomorrow but ill kjeep you all informed xx

well WITCH arrived thid morning but in a way its a good thing because at least i know my body is regulating itself again after the D&C congrats to everyone who got their BFP this month and also good luck tho those still waiting ill see you all next month :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->