9dpo BFP - My Symptoms....

leoshe

Reaction score
I am pretty sure that I got my bp at 9dpo. This isn't 100%, but as accurate as I can get.

First, little background....

I have PCOS. Have not actively been trying, and rarely ever ovulated. While I know a lot of my "symptoms" may simply be due to ovulating, it was the fact that I rarely ovulate that led me to think I was pregnant almost immediate.(I charted for over a year with one recording of ovulation. My temps were consistent and low, and my cm/cp were always all over the place). I know that it was just a rise in hormones, but this was literally like nothing I have ever experienced before. So here goes

EWCM, which I never get. And really didn't even think about it until I went to wet the next day, followed by light sticky/white cm. Then It became thick, white and stringy for several days. But only if I internally checked and never a huge amount. Now I am just wet.

Then I noticed that my cervix never dropped. It went from high to really high to high and so forth.

My nipples IMMEDIATELY hurt like never before. Just the nipples. (and i had constant erect nipples - which rarely ever happens)

After a day or two my breasts got really full and heavy. Not sore, just really full. By about 5dpo they hurt like hell. and still do, especially by the end of the day.

Also, almost from day one I had constant light cramping. Not painful but definitely there. I kept trying to think that I was imagining it, but it was definitely always there.

Gassy. Very gassy. But all internally and rarely actually came out. This lasted a solid week. I still have it a bit, but not as noticeable.

Usually, I am a solid 8-9 hour, uninterrupted sleeper. I can fall asleep at 9pm and be out for the night. I can go to bed whenever I want and literally fall right asleep. Since I ovulated I am up at 1am and wide awake. I'll lay there for hours and maybe doze off and on until the alarm goes off around 6ish and be up and ready to go. I feel tired but not sleepy.That said, I have had very vivd dreams when I am asleep, as well as when I thought I was awake but then I jolt awake.

Other little things I began to notice.... Thirsty, dry lips, dry skin, shortness of breath, waking up with scratchy throat and headaches (though could be due to lack of sleep), peeing in the middle of the night (again, I am a solid sleeper), achy back and hips.

After about 4 days, I decided to temp during my first wake ups to discover that my temps were over 1 degree higher than they EVER were when I was actually consistently temping. While I wasn't temping before I ovulated, I knew for sure that was high for me.

Took an Up&Up brand test on what I think was 7dpo and got an immediate line that then disappeared. After googling, it turns out blue dye tests aren't very reliable.

8dpo took another test, same thing, but the line was a bit more noticeable. Took an FRER and BFN.

9dpo took a late morning FRER, faint BFP. Took another in the afternoon, another faint yet clear BFP.

Again, I know that my body simply doesn't know what ovulation feels like, so a lot of my symptoms may have just been that, but I truly feel I knew I was pregnant as soon as my nipples began to hurt.

As for PCOS - I do not have it very bad and I don't have a lot of the typical symptoms. I am between 130lbs and 135lbs, and aside from not ovulating, I don't suffer nearly as bad as most women.

So that is my story. I share it only because I was obsessed with looking at what other felt and how soon they "just knew".

Lots of baby dust :)

Aw big congrats to you Hun you must be so thrilled :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"