9DPO - BFP or BFN symptoms?

marycotter567

Reaction score
I'm 9 dpo and I am ding to test but know its too early. My symptoms have been a bit different this month though. AF is due on 12/21. On Monday and Tuesday I had mild cramping throughout the day, but today no cramps at all. Also, my boobs started to feel full (but not achy) last night and still feel that way today. I am in a good mood, which is weird as I am usually super moody/bitchy the days leading up to af and I don't have any bloating which is another symptoms of af coming for me; also no cravings for sweets which is always a struggle before af. Of course af is not due until 5 days from today so things could change but what makes me wonder is the cramping coming to a stop today - makes me think it was implantation cramps...? What do you all think?

Hi there, I'm in the same boat. AF is due 12/22. I used a FR 6 day sooner and got a faint positive. I followed the right instructions on the box and used the first morning urine. My two biggest indicators are swollen breasts for 9 days and mild cramps for too long before AF.

Try to relax mentally. Best wishes!

It's so hard to relax.. I'm obsessed! Haha I think I am going to crack and test soon... I only have 2 clear blue dig at home..

It's so hard to relax.. I'm obsessed! Haha I think I am going to crack and test soon... I only have 2 clear blue dig at home..

Trust me I know! If your going to do a digi then you may want to wait closer your AF date to be safe. I just had to mentally relax to avoid overthinking my symptoms.

Hi all - I am on the pill - this is our last month before going off and ttc...
I missed quite a few pills and taken some late ... I am due to get my withdrawal period anytime in the 7 days after 12/21... not sure if I o'ed or not due to missing these pills.

this month I am having the weirdest symptoms - icy hot pain in my lower abdomen, pangs of pain on each side of the lower abdomen, extreme fatigue (taking naps during the day and I'm normally unable to take naps), lots of creamy cm, extreme moodiness, and very, very sore and heavy breasts. I normally don't get these until af is due but this has been going on for about a week now and right now I am in the last 7 days of the pill now as of Monday (12/17).

I tested today - not that I thought I would get a result but I couldn't resist the urge and it was BFN... these pains are just far too unusual to be normal day-to-day cramps. I am worried that I have cysts if I am not pregnant. The most significant symptoms are nausea, constipation, and weird abdominal pains (hot-cold, pangs in the back and lower right and left of abdomen).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->