9dpo cramps?

mrsmummy2

Mum of 3 ❤
Reaction score
Anyone had cramps at 8/9dpo and still gotten a bfp?

I've had AF type cramps for the past two days... but AF isnt due until 14th/15th, so a bit early for those kinda cramps!?
Major nausea that comes in waves and mood swing central!! :dohh:

Don't want to test til AF is late so that I'm not second guessing any lines.. but also want to keep realistic being as I'm cramping!?

You know what I say! TEST but make sure you just throw it right away if you do not see anything in the time frame. Do not hold it and twirl it and look at it in different light like I do bahah. Good luck girly :)

Unless it will upset you of course..do not do that if so!

Hahaha! Thats exactly what I do when i poas :rofl:
Have consulted Dr Google & apparently its a good sign?! Fingers crossed!!!

I’m really excited to see your tests. Are your cramps strong and constant? Mine are not, I just feel some twinges and dull pain in my uterus and lower back every once in a while, but it doesn’t last long and I otherwise don’t feel different in any way. Are you feeling anything else? I have never been pregnant so I feel doubtful about it happening even though I know that there’s no reason to feel that way. It’s as though if I don’t feel immediate symptoms, I’m sceptical about it.

Not strong and not constant, but also not fleeting either.. it lasts a good while. Tbh the only thing I can compare it to is a super mild version of a contraction.. but a dull one rather than a sharp one.
Ive had incredible nausea thats come in waves and been rather moody :rofl: but other than that I feel relatively normal.

I'm soo nervous to get a bfn id rather hide away til im late for AF :haha:

I had bad cramps 7 dpo. I never even get period pains so it was unusual for me. I'm now 6 days late but bfn so far. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->