9dpo - feeling positive

EElse

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I'm 9dpo and not sure if it is just wishful thinking but I'm feeling optimistic this month. Will 10dpo be too early to test with a 20mIU? I have a local chemist brand hpt with a sensitivity of 20mIU.

I could probably get more tests by the weekend but if 10dpo is too early, I'll just wait with the one I have.

This is the first month this year that I ovulated on day 14 (my usual this year was day 21/22) but last year my cycles averaged 28-30 days.

Like I said, could just be wishful thinking but I hope this is a good sign...

Any thoughts on the 20mIU?

Thanks and :dust: to everyone!

This early I'd use a FRER because I think they are the most sensitive tests out there. I'm a POAS addict and plan to start testing with FRER on Saturday and Sunday at 9/10 dpo. Wondfo strips on after that.

If you have a bunch of test, why not? Keep me updated!

:dust:

Thank you!

Unfortunately, I've never come across a FRER here in South Africa - it could be that I've just not checked in the right places.

I only have the one test right now but I could get some more over the weekend, I think I'll wait with this test though, and maybe test Saturday (as long as I can hold out for that long... lol).

Also 9DPO today, had a few really sharp twinges at lunch time so hoping it's implantation (if that's not too late) I don't normally test early though, I get too disheartened, plus live in a small town so everyone would know by the time I paid for my tests :haha:

Thanks for replying. Good luck to you and I hope we both get our bfp soon. I also had some cramping (the second time I spotted if you look at my chart). So hopefully that was implantation.

Lots of :dust: to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->