9DPO, Really sore (and slightly firmer) breasts, gas---

mrsbrownies00

Reaction score
Hi ya'll. I'm going insane not knowing! I'm 9DPO, my breasts are REALLY sore and feel kind of firmer, my appetite is increased, and I'm having gas like crazy! I've already taken a test and they're negative, AF isn't due for 3 more days....what are the chances?:wacko::cloud9:

I think that sounds like a great sign! I would wait a few more days and then test again. Not out until AF shows!! :dust: keep us updated :)

I think that sounds like a great sign! I would wait a few more days and then test again. Not out until AF shows!! :dust: keep us updated :)

Well, AF is due tomorrow. Tender breasts gone, school glue like CM, and I took a test and it came back negative. We'll see :(

Hi ya'll. I'm going insane not knowing! I'm 9DPO, my breasts are REALLY sore and feel kind of firmer, my appetite is increased, and I'm having gas like crazy! I've already taken a test and they're negative, AF isn't due for 3 more days....what are the chances?:wacko::cloud9:

Hope you get that BFP soon, mrsbrownie! Frustrating how early pregnancy and AF symptoms are so similar, right? I'm wondering whether my gas and dull aching is a symptom too!

Good luck mrsbrownies00! I hope you get that BFP!

This sounds like me, only I got twinges on my right side. I tested this morning for a BFN. And now add on a new sensation - my breasts have been having weird twinges of pain, tingling and feel bruised. My AF is due Tuesday, although she likes to come Mondays so I bet that will be the icing on my Monday sh*tcake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->