9dpo - slight nose bleeds, aching knees and thighs and have spots!

Trixiebell

Reaction score
Feel and look awful today, not testing until sat. Anyone else have these?

sounds promising :test: but know it's still early !!! a FRER might well pick it up!

Hey Trixiebell.

I am also 9op but have non of the symptoms you have. I just have cramps and sore boobs. Also felling a bit tired, but thats prob cause of the massive migraine i had yesterday.

Good Luck!x

Previous months I have done early so this month I'm going to stick it out until af is due and hopefully will be worth the wait :D

I have had the achy joints for about a week now, which I thought was odd. Its my right knee and left elbow....both of which I have tendonitis in too (all those years of competitive sports) I have found it odd that they are bothering me, considering I haven't done anything out of the normal.

I have also been more tired than usual (or that might just be in my head too) and had sore bbs and cramping on and off for the last 4-5 days.

Fingers Xd for us all!

hi! i'm 9dpo and my only 'real' symptom is cramping. i have others, but i think they could be psychological from reading what other ppl have - leg ache etc!

fingers crossed also!

Not sure how many days I need to wait as I am not sure when AF is due. I havent had an ovulating cycle since last summer but my other cycles since having my Mirena removed have been 31ish or so days. I am currently 9DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->