9dpo - tiny blood specs/lots of symptoms

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I'm driving myself mad here! I'm 9dpo and have had every symptom under the sun. Sore boobs, nausea, headache, off food. just feeling generally bleurgh. Since I had DS2 I have spotted for 6/7 days before AF appears and feared this was impacting our chances. This month have none of the normal brown spotting (this normally lasts for a full week before AF and is as regular each month!) but today when I wiped I have had tiny specs on the toilet paper. Not like a wipe more of a pin prick and some tiny tinged mucus. I'm not sure if it's because I'm wiping more and getting a bit 'tender' down there (sorry knicker checking is driving me nuts also!) or it could be IB. I never had this with either DS's before so it's all new for me.

I had convinced myself this was our month and I suppose I'm just grasping at straws in the hope that it could be something else rather than AF on her way! How can it be so cruel to be so different the one month you are convinced you'll get lucky! Been trying for 7 months now with no success. (All bloods normal, progesterone confirmed ovulation however my 'androgen' test was slightly high at 21 day bloods and has to be rechecked but Dr said nothing to worry about).

Thinking about trying Soy next month if no success!

Anyway I'm rambling, anyone give me any hope out there....???

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"