9DPO

Oh wow massive congratulations love that’s a dark line for 9dpo.
ive never gotten lines b4 10dpo.

thanks for thinking of me love.
I’m praying I get my rainbow BFP very soon. But I’m not holding my breath

cd25 and still not ovulated and I’ve never gone this far without ovulation.
I usually ovulate early like cd13, was cd11 last cycle.

I did have flu tho a few weeks ago and was sick last week with a partial bowel blockage, was the worst pain ever.

Hoping I got my peak earlier as I had matching lines, I normally get the test line darker than control line when I peak but they are a tad fainter now and been having a lot of sharp ovary pain and lower backache so I’m hoping my temp jumps up then I can finally relax and be in the 2ww.

Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months love. Hope I’ll be joining you soon

I’m on to another cycle again :cry: I guess I had a chemical. I told OH that I’m condemned from buying frer going forward and am only allowed ics. That one hurt, my older kids caught me testing and they were more excited than I’d ever thought. We’re continuing on and I’m running solely on the excitement of them wanting one more sibling. But ugh, this is tough. I have a scan booked for the 22nd to check out whatever can be seen on internal and external, maybe some answers? Our chances are already lesser with me having one tube but still hoping that it’s possible and we’ll get our rainbow

I’m on to another cycle again :cry: I guess I had a chemical. I told OH that I’m condemned from buying frer going forward and am only allowed ics. That one hurt, my older kids caught me testing and they were more excited than I’d ever thought. We’re continuing on and I’m running solely on the excitement of them wanting one more sibling. But ugh, this is tough. I have a scan booked for the 22nd to check out whatever can be seen on internal and external, maybe some answers? Our chances are already lesser with me having one tube but still hoping that it’s possible and we’ll get our rainbow

I'm so sorry :hugs:

I am so sorry sweet.
With my miscarriage in June I had blazing dark lines. Matching lines on Frer and ICs very close to matching, so when I went on to lose that hurt so bad, I feel cheated because of how dark my lines got,
It still hurts now esp as we’re still stuck ttc.

I never ovulated at all last cycle. Now cd11 and praying I ovulate this cycle,
I have made a December testing group if you want to join love.
Sending you hugs, ttc and loss sucks big time.

I'm so sorry to see this!! Sending you so much love. That's so unfair. You had such a dark line! I'm so hopeful for you this cycle

Just another cycle of torturing myself. My boobs have been SO painful and my nightmares have been heightened which were two of my main symptoms with the littlest. Plus an awful pinch in my ovary when I sneeze or cough. I wasn’t going to test. I wasn’t going to use frer. But I just love seeing the lines and holding on to hope that they’re actually real this time :cry:
Anyone else wanna go crazy with me? Again…. Lol ugh

485FDE1B-8D70-4F1B-AE69-805487D88727.jpeg

I'm here for the craziness lol and that is again so dark xx

My temp is still above coverline but I’ve also got a cold so not sure if that’s completely trustworthy. Regardless, stark white ic and af is due tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. Safe to say I’m out and as usual, frer is shit

D3A33552-7F74-4DCB-BE63-5953FC7FF3D5.jpeg

Oh no. Those frers are so so cruel I am so sorry love. Why have Frer changed there tests they used to be the best.

Due to ov again any day now. Only taken one opk this aft, no temps. Just can’t bare false hope over Christmas and then get hit with af for my birthday too. Not feeling trying at all this cycle. Maybe next year will be better

Due to ov again any day now. Only taken one opk this aft, no temps. Just can’t bare false hope over Christmas and then get hit with af for my birthday too. Not feeling trying at all this cycle. Maybe next year will be better

I was so hoping for a Christmas BFP but was just more BFNs again followed by AF. Cd8 now so the wait for ovulation.
I really hope 2023 sees us all getting our sticky BFPs. [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

I’m sorry @Suggerhoney don't lose hope :hugs:
I feel insane. I didn’t end up seeing a peak opk, I only took 3 of them. But I got my usual ov symptoms, we had bd’d unintentionally right around ov. No confirmation with bbt cause our toddler has been sleeping terrible lol
I have sore boobs, which is normal and I had weird cramping/pinching pains a few nights ago, didn’t think much about. Our little one started doing the downward dog poses randomly (I’m not really superstitious) but for a giggle, I grabbed a 2 pack of frer and said “wouldn’t it be funny if I tested positive exactly 4 years to the day later?!” ….
It’s only 4am now so the bottom one is less than 12 hours from the first but longer hold. I’m laughing about this, and protecting my heart of course

ACA2477C-9610-44DF-9A7B-F595FE1E1C9E.jpeg

Oh they are pretty dark and looks like progression also I have everything tightly crossed for you, my 22 month old has been doing the downward dog pose before I got my bfp and ever since, I'm the same as you not superstitious at all but it's all a coincidence lol xx

Wow… it’s actually real! Kinda sad that I confirm with a cheapie :rofl: merry Christmas/ happy birthday to me, we’re pregnant! I’m still laughing at finding out exactly 4 years to the day again, what are the odds?!

1FF60454-7B51-4829-BE13-0CA0D8B5F3BE.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"