9DPO

11dpo and I’m pretty sure frer hates me and I’m out :cry: no progression on frer and stark white cheapie. My usual impending af signs are here too, she’ll probably catch me today. I spent too much money and got too excited, ugh

9E221F6D-6333-45D6-891F-EE811DD072EF.jpeg

Still no af, I’m now 13dpo so I had hubby run out last night so I had a test on hand for this morning. Obvious line is back but still not blazing by any means. I just don’t know what to think :wacko: I’m shocked that I haven’t got af yet if anything

AFB49DAB-9D51-4F64-B56C-BCC1C5199A56.jpeg

How confusing that it's not progressed but it's still a definite bfp congrats!! I'm sure you will see progression soon x

Thanks ladies. I took a small hiatus when af hit, she came with a vengeance too :cry: I’m having a scan in late November to add to some bloods before my gp hands me over to a gyno again. I’m cd 14 again but haven’t got any bd in as we’re sick, oh feels worse than I so it’s off the table. I feel so down but fortunately my bio clock isn’t quite screaming at me yet, guess I find peace in that

Oh lovely I’m so sorry. I’m wondering if it was a chemical because that Frer line was so pink and so there.
Sending hugs. Glad you still have time. My bio clock is definitely screaming at me lol. Hope we both get rainbow BFPs soon love.

Always thinking of you @Suggerhoney !!
I’m 8dpo again and have used ov tests and temped this cycle just to get a better idea of what’s happening. I wasn’t going to test, definitely not early but I found a frer tucked away in my bathroom and couldn’t control myself :dohh: I take these faints with a grain of salt now, almost numb to them

64A76B3A-AE43-4C3C-9150-FE2CA4B34D18.jpeg

See that to me isn't faint at all! That's a clear early bfp in my eyes, however I can understand your pessimism after the last time. FX this is a real line for you x

Thanks ladies! So shocked lol. We got one bd in but it was the night of my pos opk, obviously that’s all we needed though :)

That was us this time around, only one BD the day I got a positive opk. 13+2 now! It’s crazy. Congratulations again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->