9w 1d pregnant and suddenly feeling much better

Bumblebeee

Mum to one & having fun!
Reaction score
So as the title says I'm 9+1 today and for the past 3/4 days I've been feeling so much better. No nausea, loads more energy, less tired, boobs less sore and now I'm bricking it :cry: I've gone from feeling as sick as a pig and really struggling with what to eat and napping once a day to being almost my usual self, I had a few fleeting moments of feeling off but otherwise I feel really good and now I'm paranoid that something has gone wrong. I know it's normal for symptoms to come and go but I was just looking for some reassurance really. I have a scan tomorrow morning and I am petrified, I was anyway but even more so now! There's been some stretching pains going on but that's it x

I'm sure all is good hun I know a few ladies due around the same time as me on the forum, including myself who had a few days of suddenly feeling better in 1st tri, we were all scared and thought the worst, turns out symptoms came back just as quick as they went! I know the placenta starts taking over around 9/10 weeks so many that's why your feeling a bit better, but enjoy it as I'm sure you'll start feeling rough again pretty soon! Good luck at your scan <3

I had this on and off too and I remember my boobs stopped hurting about 8 weeks and I too started panicking that something was wrong. However my sickness always came back with a vengeance until the end of first tri. I remember writing a very similar thread when I was about your gestation too ❤️ Hope all goes well with your scan! The waiting period is the worst! Xx

Its normal. Around 8 and 9 weeks I started to feel better, but then it came back. I didnt really feel better till around 16wks. I'm 32 weeks now and still have my days. Its normal for symptoms to come and go.

Thank you everyone for your support, pregnancy is so amazing and so terrifying at the same time! I had 2 early losses last year which floored me and now I just can't get my head around the fact that this might actually happen,I'm just still full of doom and gloom unfortunately. Hopefully all will go well tomorrow and I can relax a bit then until my nerves go through the roof before my 12 week scan then #-ox

Hi hon my symptoms came and went and then came back again with full power at 11 weeks. The sickness wore off at 16 weeks but still get the odd queezy days now and I'm 24+2.
It is normoly for symptoms to come and go. The placenta starts getting ready to take over at around 10 weeks so it may be that. Hope ure scan went well.

Hi Ashley, it went really well thank you :) Baby was wriggling about in there with a really strong heart beat and s/he also grew an extra 2 days too so I am happy :) Feeling better is just a bonus, it made me paranoid for a while though. X

Hi Ashley, it went really well thank you :) Baby was wriggling about in there with a really strong heart beat and s/he also grew an extra 2 days too so I am happy :) Feeling better is just a bonus, it made me paranoid for a while though. X

So glad ure scan went well hon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"