9weeks6 my boobs have stopped hurting..

MrsLemon

Reaction score
well the title says it all, Im 10 weeks tomorrow and my boobs have stopped hurting, there were never terribly sore but now they are not sore at all?

is this normal?

Yeah totally normal. The placenta starts to take over and hormone levels decrease from around 9-10 weeks. When I was pregnant with my daughter all of my symptoms started to disappear at around 9 weeks and I felt completely normal by 10 weeks. It completely freaked me out and I worried obsessively until my 12 week scan but she was absolutely fine :) x

Hello! Yes totally normal. My breast tenderness trailed off around the same time.

Mine haven't even started so don't worry about it. They can't hurt forever. Your body adjusts :)

thank you ladies!! dont know what id do without the reassurance found on this site xx

I'll be nine weeks Tuesday and my boobs have started to feel better they still hurt but nowhere near as bad. I was worried too but not so much anymore :)

Yeah I'm nearly 9 weeks and mine feel so much better now!

Please don't worry - totally normal. Mine stopped hurting at around 7 weeks, I was so convinced that there was something wrong (as I had stopped feeling nauseous as well) that I went for a private scan at 8 weeks. All was fine and I'm now 26 weeks so I worried for nothing! Symptoms come and go so try to relax.
xx

Mine come and go every other day and I am only 6 weeks 3 days.

Mine are also coming an going. Sadly, they always keep coming back. Hopefully they'll feel less sore soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->