9wk scan!

tddunn

Reaction score
Our little one was dancing and shaking their head like a bobble head. Doctor was excited to see everything going so well. I'm thrilled!

Attachments

• 20131209_135417.jpg
    20131209_135417.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 42
Wow that is one super clear pic! Congrats!!!

So cute, because of the position of the pic he|she looks like he/she has a little tinkle

How amazing is that, only 9 weeks and so clear it amazes me everytime xx

My husband was asking what that was because we know its too soon to tell and the doc said it was the baby's tail that is going away. Apparently baby was just at the perfect angle LOL. Baby didn't move a ton but you could sew the little body move and then you could see the little head bobble back and forth. I'm so amazed how much growth there is week to week.

love that stage!!! My kids looked like little gummi bears. lol. Yours looks like an actual baby already, though. Much clearer than I've ever gotten. Congrats!

Our little one was dancing and shaking their head like a bobble head. Doctor was excited to see everything going so well. I'm thrilled!

OMG!!!!!!!!! ADORABLE!!! and SOOOO CLEAR!!! :happydance::happydance:
Congratulations !!!!!
I have my first scan next monday i will be 9 weeks, hopefully i will be doing the happy dance :)

Is it weird that with everything going so well I'm still nervous to announce? Doc said we could have one of those noninvasive DNA tests next week if desired to check to see if baby had any underlying issues but hubby and I already agreed that if our baby came out with any disabilities or problems we would still love than and would personally not consider termination an option so doc said it wasn't necessary then and that she agreed with the decision. I can't wait till next week when we have our 10 week scan and then we get to kind of chill out on the ultrasounds LOL. I'm glad this pregnancy is going so well. Can't wait for our rainbow baby!!! Thank you ladies for always being there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->