9yrs trying & OLD git = never give up hope!

missjinx

Reaction score
Well the title says it all. Not ever taken precaution since i turned 30 and in Jan this year - BFP - unfortunately that only lasted 6 weeks. Devastated.:cry: thought it would never happen again, thought i prob wasn't even preggers! Kept on trying and got BFP straight after!! still in shock. 18weeks along now and all seems well, due date is Nov4th - and my 40th birthday is oct 8th so this is gonna be one helluva year!:happydance:

I have endometriosis which was masked for years while on the pill, this is the only reason i could find for not be able to conceive. Not done anything different at all which led to the bfp, the only thing was i had some Deserano drink at the weekends which i had never had before!!!! worth a try girls especially if you enjoy marzipan?!

Been with partner since 96 - after 13 years we finally got married, then two years on we are pregnant. Maybe deepdown i didn't want children out of marriage?

Good Luck to all of you trying and looking for inspiration, if it can happen for me then it can happen for ANYBODY! x x jilly x x

I commented on your BFP in the last thread but just wanted to say it again! Congrats missy! I'm sorry for your loss but happy that you were able to see the light at the end of the tunnel :)

Also not sure if you received treatment for your endo but at least you can say 'bye bye' to it for the next 9months!

Ooo I'm hoping to get my turn in the BFP club soon and these success stories are certainly giving me a much needed boost so thanks for posting! H&H pregnancy to you xxx

Congrats!!! Thanks for your story. It is right on time for me to hear. Enjoy your journey. I know you will.

congratulations!!!! I am new here and am ttc for around 4 years so this is after giving me a lift!!!! wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy:):):)

Hi miss jinx your story really gives me hope. We are TTC six years now any advice would be greatly appreciated

Congratulations, hope you 40th year is everything you dream of x

Hi miss jinx your story really gives me hope. We are TTC six years now any advice would be greatly appreciated

I wish I could tell you. To be honest, before we got pregnant, and before we got married I dont think we were ready in my heart of hearts. It seems once we settled down with marriage and the realisation we prob never would have children, is when it happened. I know it sounds like the old cliche but i honestly do think thats what happend for us. I also was on slim fast since the november and the first pregnancy was in december/jan so maybe the vitamins in that were what i was lacking? They are the only reasons i can think of, nothing else was done differently, except that we did rumpy pumpy later in the month than ever before, i mean the beginning of the week i was due on - and I think before i was all caught up in possible ovulation days etc and when i stopped that - bingo!

Hope you get what you desire, I am living proof that anyone can x :hugs:

Congratulations. I love reading success stories

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->