:*~*:._.:*~*:The Baby Dancers.:*~*:._.:*~*:(18 BFP so far)

Im 2DPO today....would love to join in :D

My hubbys B-day is Sep 4th and i would LOVE to give him a wonderful birthday present :D

Me too! I will be testing on dh's bday on the 29th of September!

Hello everyone,

How are peeps feeling at the mo?

Jellybean - a headache is a common symptom, lots of people report feeling like they've caught a cold, I've taken this from www.countdowntopregnancy.com -
'Headaches in pregnancy tend to occur most frequently in the first trimester. Hormone levels rise dramatically in early pregnancy, and can contribute to headaches. Changes in your blood circulation and blood volume during pregnancy can cause increased pressure on your blood vessels. This increase requires greater fluid intake to counteract dehydration, which can be another cause of headaches. Be sure to get at least 8 glasses of water a day.'

This is also very useful - https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/ which lists the popular signs and symptoms each day past ovulation.

Storked - I'm so sorry I forgot to add you to the list yesterday, you're on now tho. Welcome.

Momofboys - hello and welcome, not long till you test now...very exciting, hope we get to see lots of :bfp:'s

Robinson - woo-hoo for a positive OPK thats fab! You'll have to check ya temp to see when you O! Good luck, lots of BDing for you! I am only cycle day 7 but am still OPKing and gonna try doing it in the evening today like you suggested. I've not had any result at all show up in the test area but probably becuase its so early in my cycle. AF obviously finally gone to! Its just such a waiting game isn't it.

Not much else to report here really. Xxx

Thanks Tizy! Not much to report here either- waiting to be fertile :)

3dpo today. Last night was the worsts nights sleep ever i was waking up to chronic lower back pain! Never had back pain before so no sure whats caused that... maybe lots of BD th last week lol! Other than that nothing much happening here!

Morning! :coffee: (decaff, just in case)

I'm also 3dpo today, temps are going up which is good but not so much as I can definately confirm that I ovulated. Hopefully!!

On the symptom spotting front, I have been having a little poking type pain, kind of like ovulation (well I think like ovulation, elusive though it can be for me) but more focussed and in the middle. Ho hum, in my half sleepy state this morning I decided that this was clearly a sign of our little bean implanting! In the cold light of day 'perhaps' I was a little hasty :blush:

Got a few new symptoms to report here. Yesterday I felt like I had clouds floating around where my brain should have been, very fuzzy all day. I also had a bought of nausea in the afternoon so as much as it sucks I hope that's a good sign. My cramps are still there but not as frequent. My cm is slightly less but the night before last there was so much I swear I wet myself a few times! My cervix has dropped back down but is still rather soft. Also hoping that's a sign. I am not sure my DPO but I know I Od because my cervix was super high and now its back down. I have taken a few tests in case I Od early but all BFN. I have like a million of them so I will probably test every day until BFP or that nasty AF shows.

Glad everyone else is doing well!

sounds hopeful countrymomma =D your LO is the same age as mine too!

Im cd11 today, have decided to take 2opks a day lol. Did one at 11.30am and he line was slightly darker than yesterdays. Hoping to get a poaitive around cd15.. That is if my cycles are even back to normal which I pray they are!

How are we all today? Im knackered! OH just got a new job and is out the house 6.30-6.30, so im running around after my lo all day. Its great fun, but bloody hell shes got so much energy!

MrsMurphy- How cool! I know what you mean about all that energy! My LO is non stop movement!

Nothing really to report over here. Im not temping or using opks yet just taking a little more relaxed approach for now :) i believe i am on cycle day 7 or 8 but that all depends on if my cycle goes back to normal. we have been :sex: like crazy just in case :haha: Im using this fun little app on my phone to keep track of my cycles, when i should be fertile, and when we have been bding.

sounds like some of you ladies have some promising symptoms. :thumbsup: can't wait to start seeing some :bfp:

Nothing to report here. Was happy to have af start so we could start trying, but ready for it to go away. I am having the worst cramps!!!

Hey!

CountryMomma - my first symptoms with Roscoe were feeling 'distracted' and like my brain had gone to mush - all the hormones swamping your body so I think thats a great sign!!

MrsMurphy - good idea to start doing a couple a day, you don't want to miss it. Im still not seeing any lines at all on my OPK's but I'm only cycle day 7!

ProudArmyWife - which app are you using hun?

Angel2010 - hate AF cramps, hope they go soon. My AF finished yesterday, she stayed around for longer than usual but probably because I've finished bc.

Question: Re: Checking Cm - Sorry if peeps a bit squeamish but do you check by putting finger up? If so I've never been able to feel my cervix!!

Thanks, sorry if that's a ridiculous question! XX

Hey!

CountryMomma - my first symptoms with Roscoe were feeling 'distracted' and like my brain had gone to mush - all the hormones swamping your body so I think thats a great sign!!

MrsMurphy - good idea to start doing a couple a day, you don't want to miss it. Im still not seeing any lines at all on my OPK's but I'm only cycle day 7!

ProudArmyWife - which app are you using hun?

Angel2010 - hate AF cramps, hope they go soon. My AF finished yesterday, she stayed around for longer than usual but probably because I've finished bc.

Question: Re: Checking Cm - Sorry if peeps a bit squeamish but do you check by putting finger up? If so I've never been able to feel my cervix!!

Thanks, sorry if that's a ridiculous question! XX

not ridiculous, I had to ask exactly the same thing. yep it's a finger check, and I had a really hard time finding mine at first. the cervix changes height during you cycle, so when I can't find mine, by default I think it's high!

Hi I'm exhausted today! Been out for the day with E and my grandparents to the caves at Matlock if anyone knows it? Sorry I can't reply to everyone I'm on dh's phone. But loads of good signs!

Tizy its called My Days. its actually pretty neat :) i really am enjoying using it i feel all organzied :haha:

Morning,

Thanks Lizziejane, I tried again today and still can't feel anything! Should I be able to at cycle day 8?

Proudarmywife, I've downloaded it - looks good, now I've got that and fertility friend.

Jellybean, sounds like a nice day out, its good to do things that distract you isn't it, otherwise you just spend all day wondering if you've O'd, wondering if you've got any symptoms etc etc.

Anyone who is using Opk's when do you think I'll start seeing a line in the test area? So far nothing at all! Boring!!!!

I'm working this aft - there's no 3G where I'm working which makes it even worse :-( I'll have to take a book instead.

Hope everyone else is ok? Has anybody started testing yet?

Han x

tizy... I check my cp sometimes, but not alot. I checked it a couple of days ago, cd10 and it was very low. Might check again tonight.. Although i have no idea how to tell if its hard/soft lol..

I also started opking cd9.. Have had a line every day since, although on cd9 it was very faint. The day after was alot more noticable but still light. I probably wont even get a positive!

I had to stop working because my oh got his new job. I dont mind, it was only 2 nights in the chippy!

Cant wait to see the hpts getting started, excited to see everyones rezults =D

Right now im waiting on the train, coming home from the inlaws. Cant wait to get in coz im gona take an opk!

Thanks Mrsmurphy, I was more trying to locate cervix to check cm but nevermind, I'm not gonna worry about it to much. I'll check my Opk again today cycle day 8 and see if I can see anything.

I'm not back from Maternity Leave yet but occasionally I do some casual work for a property developer, I open a show house for a few hours a day and conduct viewings if anybody turns up! Hopefully I won't have to go back to my usual job until Christmas (have got quite a bit of holiday to take) and even after that I'm only doing 16hrs.

I think Thisisne will be testing tomorrow - if not already, I'm so impatient I wouldn't be able to wait!! Haha.

Xx

Hi eveyone,

Han - honestly, I am not so sure about position of the cervix through the cycle, I 'think' it should be high before and during ovulation. I am similarly confused myself about what it should be doing post ov? anyone have any thoughts?
If you just want to check CM, do you need to go all the way up to the cervix, maybe just a quick finger check is ok? lol, TMI!

MrsMurphy - from what I have read you cervix is firm if it feels like the end of
your nose!

With opks, I started on about day 8-9 but I never got a full positive, just a medium line one day.

My temps are not going up post ov, which is making me worry that I didn't actually ovulate. Even though I had the EWCM, cramps, soft cervix, super hornyness and now I feel sick which I think/hope is because of progesterone post ov. I don't know if I am doing temping wrong, or I am imagining ovulation symptoms?!?! :wacko:

Looking forward to hearing about some hpt testing, good luck thisisme!

LJ xx

Can I join too? I'm new here but trying for baby number 4! I'm
Due to test on the 31st

With the opks i started testing on cd9 i got faint lines until cd12 then bam i got my positive! tested the next day and there wasnt even a line present so i guess thats when i had my surge! Anyhow im 4dpo today and the last 2 nights ive been woken up by really bad cramps in my abdomen like period style cramps :-\ Its very early for any type of cramping isnt it?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->