A baby for Christmas, anyone else!?

melissalynn

Noah's Mum!
Reaction score
After trying for over a year and being due to start Clomid this month we finally got our natural BFP! :happydance:
Our due date is Christmas eve, which is SO exciting but also stressing me out. The holidays are a huge thing in our family and I am stressing out already about planning them know I could be going into labour at any moment. That in addition to having to make the decision about whether or not I will be doing my fall semester in Uni. My exams would be wrapping up just before my due date (like 4-5 days) and I am not sure if I will be too sore and uncomfortable to be able to study and actually do well.

Us too! We think. I'm still breastfeeding and have no period back yet but judging by when I think I ovulated my due date is around Dec 27! Congrats to you!

Me too! I'm pretty sure I'm due around the 26th, though I have to wait another 3 weeks for my first appointment. I can't wait!

I'm due the 21st!! I'm soo excited to have a baby this close to Christmas... and my SIL is due 3 days after Turkeyday!! I'm sooo looking forward to the holidays this year!

yay! Congrats everyone, this is all so exciting!
Being due so close to Christmas do any of you see yourselves changing your plans a bit this year to accommodate for potentially being in the hospital?

I'm due the 22nd and it's freaking me out. I really hope the baby is born early. I'll be bouncing up and down from 1st December lol

I got my bfp yesterday morning! Assuming im 4 +1-2 weeks. Going off my last period my due date would be Dec 28th. Going off the fact i have longer cycles would give me Dec 31st. Going off the day i think i ovulated, i get Jan 1st. So my due date is potentially anywhere between Dec 28th and Jan 1st lol. Would really love a new years baby.

-AussieBub

I am due December 23rd! We are super excited and can't wait for December to come, we have been trying for years for a baby and now are we finally here.. 😀

I am due December 23rd! We are super excited and can't wait for December to come, we have been trying for years for a baby and now are we finally here on our big journey 😀

Congrats everyone! Mind if I join? I'm due Christmas Day. I'm hoping this Christmas will be our family's best yet. We've had a couple early losses, though, so right now I am just trying to make it to our first scan on Monday. (We're having an early scan b/c of the previous losses.)

I think my due date will be Dec 26! So Boxing Day baby!

I am
In limbo as i had spotting yesterday but i am due christmas week if baby hangs on. So hopefully by next week i will know more and can join in x

I'm due around the 20th. Hoping this is my sticky baby. I lost our boy in January. He was due July. Mixed feelings about a Christmas baby but just so happy to be pregnant.

Fx for you Laura. Hope your baby holds on x

Thanks kitkez unfortunately ive had spotting again today and feel like my body is preparing to bleed. I just wish it would happen now as i hate this waiting around. I no longer feel pregnant i just feel like im due on xx

Thanks kitkez unfortunately ive had spotting again today and feel like my body is preparing to bleed. I just wish it would happen now as i hate this waiting around. I no longer feel pregnant i just feel like im due on xx

My fingers are crossed for you. I had some spotting a little bit ago and thought for sure I was losing this one but I have since seen my doctor and everything seems to be okay so there is still hope for your little one!

I had an ultrasound done on Wednesday. My doctor got me in VERY early because we weren't 100% on when I conceived. The tech was SO miserable about the fact that my appointment was rushed. She originally did an external and couldn't find anything then did an internal and found the yolk sac but no baby yet. She said I am measuring at 6 weeks exactly. I asked for a picture and she told me that since there isn't a heartbeat yet she can't give me a pic.
I broke the rules and pulled it up after she left the room anyway and took a pic with my phone... sorry not sorry.

Me measuring 6 weeks would put my due date on about December 20th now which I prefer to Christmas Eve. I was worried about being in the hospital when Santa comes for my son. If we have this baby a bit before Christmas then hopefully we are home and Christmas can be "normal" with a little more to be grateful for.

Laura, I had spotting too the other day I was 5w6d now I'm 6w2d and nothing since. I'm hoping it stays away, my symptoms are stronger everyday. I'm really hoping you don't start bleeding fx for you x

I'm also due Christmas Eve...which happens to be SObday!! I'm super excited. I think based on the "nesting" factor you should have some energy for those exams and holiday festivities! My due date with my2yr old was Christmas day. Tho he came2weeks early...i believe i put myself into labor by cleaning non-stop the day before...which was a horrible thing because they put me on pitocin which was the most horrible pain of my life! I wish you good luck with all! I'm sure you'll do great!

From what I'm guessing I'm due anywhere between 29th Dec-6th Jan but this baby will be here early due to previous complications with my youngest daughter so this baby should be here for Christmas (I will have a section between 36/37 weeks) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->