A bfp whilst bleeding??

Heulyn

Reaction score
IMG_20201023_223021.jpg
Soooo I've been bleeding (bright, red, fresh) now for 17ish days, and I got these last night, and another this morning.
Of course it's on a weekend in lockdown where I can't get to speak to anyone about it and I'm kinda freaking out a little. Any words?

Has the bleeding been heavy for 17 days? That's a long time to be bleeding. I would've called my OB by now and see if they want you to be seen.
Somethings not right. Hope you get an answer soon GL

With my last pregnancy I had it like that. Lots of bleeding and then positive pregnancy tests. I was also so confused. The doctor did an early scan and could see blood clots in the uterus but also a heartbeat :) Her explanation was that during implantation there had been a small tear and that’s what caused the bleeding and clots. I had that bleeding for a good two and half months and then one day it all came out. I was so sure i had a MC that day. But a new scan showed a good heartbeat. And after that not a drip of blood.
I would definitley ask for an early scan. I understand it must be very confusing :hugs:

Has the bleeding been heavy for 17 days? That's a long time to be bleeding. I would've called my OB by now and see if they want you to be seen.
Somethings not right. Hope you get an answer soon GL

Yeah, but I tested before it started (as I was due AF) and got a negative, and assumed it was just an annoying long period.
I tested again after 14 days and got negative.... Called the doctor on Friday and they said give it a week for the bleeding to stop..... But then yesterday I tested and I got that result. I'll call the GP again Monday, because if its a m/c they can't prevent it, I'll just have to update them on the situation and see what they do I guess?

Yeah, but I tested before it started (as I was due AF) and got a negative, and assumed it was just an annoying long period.
I tested again after 14 days and got negative.... Called the doctor on Friday and they said give it a week for the bleeding to stop..... But then yesterday I tested and I got that result. I'll call the GP again Monday, because if its a m/c they can't prevent it, I'll just have to update them on the situation and see what they do I guess?
Best of luck honey!! Hope u get good news.

Good luck lovely hopefully it's not a mc and just a few little clots or better still nothing to be worried about, sending you positive vibes xx

I went to the GP yesterday, and she got a positive urine test, but was concerned about left sided pain, so sent me to gynae.
Their urine test came back negative, but my bloodwork came back positive (130, if that means anything to anyone?) so I'm going back on Thursday for another blood test to see what the levels are doing.
Wish me luck lovelies ✨

Good luck for your next blood test and I hope that you get some answers soon ❤️

I went to the GP yesterday, and she got a positive urine test, but was concerned about left sided pain, so sent me to gynae.
Their urine test came back negative, but my bloodwork came back positive (130, if that means anything to anyone?) so I'm going back on Thursday for another blood test to see what the levels are doing.
Wish me luck lovelies ✨

Good luck lovely hope all well xx

UPDATE
Blood tests showed a dropping HCG level meaning a miscarriage. I go again tomorrow to make sure they're back to 0 again and find out how soon we can TTC again x

I’m sorry to hear that :hugs:Good luck when you start trying again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->