a bit confused!

ttc21

Reaction score
My last real period was from jan 18th to the 22nd and im normally on a 28 to 29 day cycle. My period was suppose to start the 15th to the 16th. I have always had a decent flow to go through multiple tampons in the day but on the 12th to the 15th i started spotting off and on a few hours at a time, a light pinkish to light brown color and occasionally bright red when i wiped and only had to use 1 or 2 tampons a day. Could i consider that my period or what could it be ?

We are on about the same timeline. My lmp was the 17th of January and I was supposed to get AF on Friday the 14th this month, but got nothing until Sunday I had some spotting only when I wiped. I always have a fairly heavy flow. I put in a tampon and took it out about 4 hours later and there was nothing on it and today I have had no bleeding at all!

It weird! Im reallu considering implantation bleeding but idk if it would be that close to my period being due. Ive read so much on it that it confuses me!

Me too! Only in my case, I think it may be too late for implantation bleeding.. But I am never late! I have been googling like crazy and all I am doing I'm afraid is getting my hopes up!

Ive read that it can happen anywhere from 2 to 7 days before your period and on some occasions on the days your do for af. And yeah me too! Ive had baby fever so bad i think im being delusional sometimes about it.

Me too! I think I have peed about 5 times today and every time I am expecting to have gotten AF and every time there is nothing there now!

That kinda how i was except i was lightly bleeding but i kept expecting it to get heavier but never did.

Not yet! I bought one but everything says to wait 4 to 5 days after it happens so i think i should wait a couple days.. im getting impatient though

I took one on Wednesday and it was negative.. but I'm so tempted to buy some tonight and take one in the morning.. but I know I will probably break down and take it tonight and it will be neg:(

It being negative is why im waiting. I dont want it to be.

I'm trying to hold out! You have more will power than me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->