a bit of a personal question

MRSTJ

Reaction score
Hi ladies i just want to know some of your experiences with sex after a misscary. I had a chemical pregnancy just over a week ago i decieded i was ready to try sex again but when we tried even tho i want it so much everything felt tense down below and even my dh said it felt a bit tight. Has anyone else had this if so how long did it take before it felt normal again or is it just me?

:hugs:

I had an ERPC and I was worried about having sex again but it felt fine, maybe you were tense because you were worried it was going to be painful perhaps ??

hey hun maybe you are tensing up, this could cause some discomfort.
Try relaxing and lots of foreplay sorry for you loss :hugs:

Hey, not really had pain but noticed it was tighter due to no nookie for a good few weeks. Maybe use some sort of lubricant aid the process :0

I had a natural miscarriage at 6 weeks and we started trying again right away -- it hurt more than usual, but I think it was like laura said, because of no nookie while I was pregnant. Preseed helps!

the first time i had sex after giving birth at 22 weeks was horrendous. i was so tense and even cried cos the last thing that had been there was my baby. although i did not get upset after that firdst time, i was still tense below. i was also very dry, even when i really wanted to do it. sex became painful for hubby and i so we bought preseed to help lubricate me. it was excellent for making love and didnt hamper our chances of becoming pregnant.

So sorry for you loss. I had a chemical pregnancy last month, and I don't remember there being any pain. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->