a bit of inspiration for all of us...

Angelface

Mummy to a princess &Bump
Reaction score
i work in retail and today a collegue of mine was dealing with a couple, mid 30's with a young baby, i would have said about 15 months... just started walking etc, and me being all babyfied at the moment was playing with this baby...when i asked how old she was. her mum said oh shes just turned 2... not taking much notice of that she then said she was born at 23 weeks... taken aback abit by this i asked if the hospital wer much help... ( i had a threatened mc @23 weeks and hospital told me they wouldnt help baby as i was not passed 24 weeks and baby wasnt viable) she then carried on her story and told me the hospital did all they could as this was her 10th baby 9 of which she'd miscarried. she'd had IVF done 2times and had 3 babies born betwee 19-22 weeks..

i was totally shocked and couldnt believe what she was telling me... she said after her last mc doctors told her she would never carry a baby full term as her cervix was too weak etc, so her and her husband had give up trying and then fell pregnant naturally. so dr's gave her a cervical stitch.

the love this lady had for this baby u could tell was real and i was abit emotional when she left.

anyway point of this is there is hope for everyone out there! xx

:dust::dust::dust::dust: for all of us xxx

WOW...no other words for it...she must have been so strong! x

So nice to read something so positive, it really does cheer you up.

I'm glad it helps! Made me think if this lady was so brave! Then there's hope for us all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->