A bit too scared to Join just yet but a quick hi

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
I have had a very faint :bfp: and am too scared to formally move over from ttc but thought i would say and hope I join you very soon in the next few days.

One thing is i have MAJOR headaches.
What can we take?
x

As far as I know we can take paracetomol, at the lowest dose and very occasionally. I took just one myself today as I've had a headache since last night and I just couldnt take it anymore!!

A very hestitant congrats to you btw, and hope to see you over here once you're confident enough! :hugs:

congrats!! fingers crossed for you hun! and paracetamol are perfectly fine xx

thank you. Will have to pop to shops and get some now then as i have high temp and massive headache!
xxx

if you are still a bit worried have a word with the pharmacist and they will advise you further but my midwife allowed me paracetamol right through my last pregnancy. Also - with my last pregnancy and this one iv had really bad headaches in the early stages....so hoping its a good sign for you to! xx

congrats!! it's seams like you will join us after all, let us know

congratulations, looking forward to you being here xx

Congrats! You'll be here before you know it. It's fab!

I'm sooooooooo happy for you!

Congrats I can't wait to see you over here!

mine was a very faint positive on the first day of testing so good luck to the next coming days! It is safe to take paracetamol for headaches, that's about the only thing without consulting your doctor x

Best of luck to you hun! I truly hope everything works out for you. :hug:

thank you!
I am here to stay if this one sticks!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel