a bit weepy lol

zenaharrison

Reaction score
Well here i go lol :coffee:
The plan was that we would go on our family holiday and there we would stop wtc and start try:sex::spermy:, we have been back now for just under 2 week, just befor we went on hol my sister informed us that she had got a :bfp: after being told that she might not be making eggs:nope:. so we was all over the moon for her:dance:, but i feel so selfish:sad2: as i feel like she stolen my thunder as everyone was soo excited for me and oh to be try for another baby say its about time!!!:saywhat: lol but since we have been back no-one has asked about us as its all about my sister:growlmad:.
And then is moring i did a :test: and it was:bfp::happydance: and i want to shout it from the roof tops but somthing is stopping me :dohh: as all i can think about is my sister and how it is her first and i dont want to steal her thunder as i can rememder the first time i was preg everything was new and exiting, but as i am typying this i'm thinking after 8years its all new and exiting for me too.
just so happy:happydance: and confused:wacko::help:

Could you maybe wait a bit longer before announcing it then? Maybe after you have your scan pics? Or wait until they ask you and then say 'I didn't want to say as didn't want to steal sister's thunder'.

Big congratulations to you!!!! You must be so excited! I can't wait for my first bfp!

That's great! Congratulations! And you even have a built-in pregnancy buddy this time round! How friggin' cool is that?? Give her a little time if you want, but you deserve congrats and attention too...don't wait too long just because you don't want to "steal someone's thunder". Good luck!

First off, congrats! I'd just tell them, your sister should be happy that you'll be sharing the experience with her :)

Congratulations, well done. I am sure your sister will be pleased for you, and she will be equally pleased to share the experience how excellent. Dont wait too long, you deserve the excitement too.

Congratulations! I'm sure your sister will be pleased to share the pregnancy journey with someone so close to her x

congrats and that is so lovely to be preg with your sister!

Congratulations, I am sure they will be really happy for you now, but if you're unsure, maybe hold out a little bit until the excitement of your sis has worn off and then tell them - I am sure they'll all be happy for the both of you x

CONGRATULATIONS!:happydance:

Aw thats actually really nice your thinking about your sister and stealing her thunder:flower:and fab that after being told she isnt producing eggs for her to concieve!

I think waiting a little bit longer giving her her moment then you step up for yours!:happydance:

To be honest I bet everyone will be thrilled especially your sis since your babies will be close in due date and it being your 2nd and her 1st you can help her through with all your advice and her get you through too!

I think its only natural to be jealous at the end of the day...I was the only one at work preg then my friend there got pregnant and although I was so happy I was jealous a bit as it was her 2nd but it was fab too!

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"