A Bit Worried

bigbloomerz

Reaction score
Ive been on Cerazette for nearly 2 years and im about to come off it so that my cycle can get back to normal and we can start trying for a baby. (we arent trying until we have moved house, as we live in an upstairs flat with stupidly steep steps!)

I was having irregular periods the whole time whilst being on it some heavy and some light, the last time i had a period was on my wedding day (no joke!) in november, i have had some cramping since then but no flow.
We use Condoms usually aswell, altho a few times we havent. The pill should be enough by itself. But I was on antibiotics for a few weeks, which can affect the pill and didnt use a few times, im wondering if I could be preggers?

Have done 5 tests over the past 3 months, all negative. All using first wee of the day (altho I have to wee a lot in the night, so would one of those be better?) I have been using Tescos Home Pregnancy Tests.
I have started to feel sick this week, but not just in the mornings.
I went to see my GP and she told me to have a blood test for thryoid problems, which can affect periods apparently of which came back clear.

Should I just assume that it is my Pill messing around my hormones, or try and get in with another GP? (mine doesnt even examine me when i say where hurts or what problem is, for example i had sinusitus and she didnt even look up my nose, just gave me tablets)

Any advice would be lovely :)

It does sound chick like its just the pill messing with your hormones but if youre that worried maybe you could request to see the nurse at your doctors surgery?She might be more help than your doctor (hopefully)x

Thanks Jen, Yeah I think i'll book in with her, have been feeling realy sick again past few days, I have lots of allergies so it could be down to those, eaten something and not realised, but i can never be sure. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->