A blog that you just have to read!

KandyKinz

Longtime Mama
Reaction score
I posted a link to this in a previous thread but after reading through the blog more thoroughly I decided the link deserved a thread to itself :flower:

I have to say that I really really wish that this woman was my midwife. She's awesome and what she has to say about shoulder dystocia's and VBAC's and Normal labour progress, and cervical lips and PROM (think you'll like that read PeanutBean) is incredibly interesting!

Anyways, I must go read more...... :coffee:

www.midwifethinking.com

I've seen this one it's good reading.

Thank you so much for this! I'm seeing a (second :roll:) consultant next week about my HBAC, and though I've done a lot of research, it's fantastic to see everything written down like this :D

Love it, especially this : "She is a woman having a baby, not a disaster waiting to happen."
It's what I've been repeating to medical personnel the whole of this pregnancy (vba3c hopeful, kidney issues, obese.)

Thank KK. I've seen a few of these entries and read the PROM one yesterday and was so happy to see everything I think/have learnt to be consistent with what I read there that I posted a comment. I can never hear/read too much saying, you know what? Those antibiotics? You don't need them when there's no infection.

Thanks for posting this info! I'm looking forward to reading more of this blog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->