A cautious hello

Tasha36089

Mama of 5 pregnant with number 6
Reaction score
83309F9F-A75C-4E4D-8958-737C79B58B69.jpeg E5A10C8C-AA5F-45BD-B59E-1744323CE599.jpeg B5DD2C74-4402-40FF-AE83-BD6D51C4FBAE.jpeg
Hello everyone. Ok to cut a long story short I had my IUD out on 15th September had a bit of spotting then i bled fairly heavily last week for 3 days. This week I’ve just felt so weird, had slight sickness and been sooo emotional so just took a test on the off chance yesterday. Was so shocked to see it was positive. Have taken about 6 since. All very faint lines. I tested again today and the lines are about the same, thought maybe they’d be a little darker. I’m so worried about the bleeding last week. Anyone else beenin this position?

83309F9F-A75C-4E4D-8958-737C79B58B69.jpeg

How crazy! I haven't been in this position, but hopefully you can get an appointment with your doctor to confirm! FX!

I have no idea!

Hope all is well? Wishing you all the best xxx

B3CBE7CC-410E-4026-A0F9-4C43A7802E6A.jpeg 633139ED-057C-4E96-A1B2-BF8E2FA165EC.jpeg

Well my tests have darkened but not as much as I’d have expected and got 1-2 on a digi. I am spotting again today though. Not sure what to think really. I’m booked in with the midwife on Wednesday

Good luck at your appointment on Wednesday! I hope everything turns out okay for you :hugs:. It's a good sign that your tests have darkened up. As for the digital test, they don't actually count the two weeks before conception, so basically just add two weeks to whatever result you get.

Yes I know. I’m thinking I’m maybe 4/5 weeks ish. It’s strange as I’ve always known how far along I was before but with not having a period this time I’m not sure. It’s been a week since I tested positive

Yes I know. I’m thinking I’m maybe 4/5 weeks ish. It’s strange as I’ve always known how far along I was before but with not having a period this time I’m not sure. It’s been a week since I tested positive
If I had to guess just based on the information you provided, I'd say you're around 3 to 4 weeks. Do you plan to take any more tests between now and Wednesday?

If I had to guess just based on the information you provided, I'd say you're around 3 to 4 weeks. Do you plan to take any more tests between now and Wednesday?
Yes I’ve taken so many and I’m driving myself crazy so I’m not taking any until Monday now. I said 4/5 weeks as I tested positive on a digital last Friday and didn’t think they were that sensitive but you could be right

You could be right as well. I was just going based off of the last First Response test you took. You honestly know your body better than I do. You'll know for sure on Wednesday though!

I don’t think I’ll know for sure until I’ve had a scan. Hopefully the lines keep getting darker

I don’t think I’ll know for sure until I’ve had a scan. Hopefully the lines keep getting darker
Oh ok, I thought they would do a scan for you?

That FRER line defo looks darker than your other tests. My friend bled at the beginning of all her pregnancies. No idea why but she's had 2 babies in 2 years :D so it wasn't a bad thing. Hopefully you're just one of those people. Fingers crossed for you :hugs: xxx

Congratulations and good luck to you too xx

Update:
Went for a scan today. All they could see was a gestational sack. I have to go back in 12 days for a rescan. I thought I’d be be 6ish weeks by now so I thought something would be seen. Still testing positive and have nausea and sore boobs. Still stuck in limbo :?

Update:
Went for a scan today. All they could see was a gestational sack. I have to go back in 12 days for a rescan. I thought I’d be be 6ish weeks by now so I thought something would be seen. Still testing positive and have nausea and sore boobs. Still stuck in limbo :?

We went for a 6 week scan with my ds and only seen a empty sack, told to go home and expect bleeding to start but rescan in 14 days. We went back and there he was with his beating heart. Sometime they jst a littler bean that Cnt be seen xxxx good luck xxxx

We went for a 6 week scan with my ds and only seen a empty sack, told to go home and expect bleeding to start but rescan in 14 days. We went back and there he was with his beating heart. Sometime they jst a littler bean that Cnt be seen xxxx good luck xxxx
Thanks hun. It’s just been such a strange start to a pregnancy. My lines took ages to darken and have really only just got really dark. I think maybe I had an early chemical and got caught again or something or something isn’t quite right. It’s just horrible not knowing. I must’ve took 300 tests xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->