A cautious hello

Spotting again this morning :-( Although I tested agin and this is the best I’ve got so far

36932E97-A667-4C28-BF90-6C86C9AFB062.jpeg

Those are super good lines!

My fingers are tightly crossed for you :hugs:

UPDATE
Was rescanned today and things looked the same as the last scan. She took a pregnancy test and said the line came up instantly and was dark so she’s baffled. They have took hcg bloods today so I’m waiting to hear back around 3. She thinks I’ve either miscarried (although I’ve had no big bleeding since before bfp) or I had a chemical and got caught straight again or it’s ectopic. So still in limbo and totally fed up now. Tests from yesterday

B1D68C13-B728-456C-9339-6870A441C0F1.jpeg

This is crazy! You poor thing. Surely if it was ectopic they wouldn't see a sack when they scan? Hoping so much that the first faint bfp's after your bleed were a different pregnancy to this one. Your numbers are obviously going up for tests to get darker. My fingers are crossed so tight for you :hugs:

I know. I’m hoping the same as you. The nurse said even in an ectopic there is sometimes a pseudo sac so it’s very hard to detect. Wednesday can’t come quick enough.

Oh and my levels were 567 so not brilliant I guess

I dont know much about HCG numbers. I'm not sure where you are but I'm in the UK and we never seem to have them checked.

Is the scan today?

Thinking of you xxx

I dont know much about HCG numbers. I'm not sure where you are but I'm in the UK and we never seem to have them checked.

Is the scan today?

Thinking of you xxx
I had another inconclusive scan Monday which is why they took hcg levels. Had them repeated this morning so just waiting on results this afternoon. I’m in the uk too. The nurse has told me not to eat or drink incase I have to go in for surgery. Feel so lost atm

My levels have risen but not by much. They said it will more than likely be a failed pregnancy. Another scan next Wednesday

Incase anyone’s wondering I’ve been bleeding heavily since Friday so I expect my next scan and bloods to show I’ve completely miscarried

I’m so sorry. It’s a terrible thing to go through. You aren’t alone. Any & all feeling are normal. Be kind to yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->