A Cheeky Answer 4 Any1 Who Wants To Comment On Feeding In Public

tanya29

mum of 5,due to have prem
Reaction score
i took my son into a cafe when he was about 6 months old and he wanted his boobie...he wasnt going to take no for an answer yanking at my top giving me his little gurgle...and as i always go to this cafe when i am out shopping the owner didnt mind at all...she was used to it...

well anyway i was never one of these ones to just lob it out so i positioned a blanket over baby and let him get on with it...there was an old man and his wife sitting opposite with a couple of builders sitting the other side...already bashful which i found really funny thing is with men i can understand em...they like to think that womens boobs are for their pleasure...yeah right they should be sooooo lucky...

anyway this old lady starts tutting her head off and i overheard her saying to her husband that is disgusting she should take him sum where private...i was fuming so i said to her excuse me love...evry1 looked...would you eat your dinner on the toilet...no she replied...so i said well dont expect my baby to then...needless to say she was the one blushing unable to answer and i left with my head held high...i think the builders nearly choked on their food...go for it gurls...dont let any1 tell you its wrong nature is nature after all...:rofl:

i absolutely hate women who frown upon breastfeeding...they should know better...especially the older ones as most of them breastfed...i always said i would never breastfeed in public until i had no choice,,,as i would of died of embarrassment but my babys needs come b4 shame and bloody ignorance so i thought sod em...like i said men dont know any better...WOMEN should!!!!

Well done tanya! Now you've done it once you can do it more often ;)

The majority of the older generation actually bottlefed their kids, doctors told them it was better :dohh:

The majority of the older generation actually bottlefed their kids, doctors told them it was better :dohh:

i didnt realise that...mind u my granny is a good woman she breastfed all six of her children...mind you even she kept having a go when my toddler was still on at 2 yrs of age...hee hee :rofl:

oooh not now...hes over 2 1/2 and i took him off 2 mths ago...i would expect people to frown now...id have to tut hee hee

i never done it just the once if me baby wanted feeding he got fed and if any1 wanted to say something they got the same answer :rofl:

Great response! :rofl:

And you know what? If you hadn't breastfed your baby and were sitting there eating your dinner, and your baby was screaming...you'd have had a bad look too because your baby was screaming.

haha what a great response, that showed her!

i didnt realise that...mind u my granny is a good woman she breastfed all six of her children...mind you even she kept having a go when my toddler was still on at 2 yrs of age...hee hee :rofl:

Extended breastfeeding?!?! BRILLIANT!

Great comeback - a great big https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/flipa.gif to the old lady ha ha!

I read 'bout this answer in a book and since I train mentally to have the courage to say it :baby:

wonder who will blush more, them or me :blush:

it was a really good mw who gave it to me when i stated that i would rather die than feed in public...obviously i didnt bank on my baby refusing bottle and it took me a while but when you see them gobsmacked ul realise it will be them who gets embarrassed...mind you i must be honest i have had more funny looks than comments...i never just got em out i was always covered but ul always get the odd ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->