A clicking bump?

glitterfly

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Right I know this will sound random but does anyone else's bump click?

You know when you crack your fingers? Well that's what it sounds like when baby moves, not all the time, it's sporadic... I spoke to the midwife but she didn't seem concerned just confused... Anyone else get this?

Thank
Xxx

Omg yes haha! I've been trying to work out what it could be! It almost feels like she's clicking her fingers...which is obviously not possible but it sure feels like that. Seems to always happen around where her feet or bottom would be though, which is even more confusing.

I wish someone could explain what it is, I'd love to know!

Omg I'm so pleased someone else is feeling this... Everyone looks at me like I have 2 heads! Haha. It's very bizarre isn't it and yes for me it's wherever her legs / bottom is.

It's 100% not me clicking either although my partner is adamant it's me! Haha

Xxx

Iv had this all 3 pregnancy's and still have no idea what it is my two didn't have clicky hips or anything when they were born so it's not that!

Yes all the time! So irritating as it gets my hopes up my waters have gone every 2 minutes.
I've tried googling it and I don't actually think anyone knows why it happens. So strange!

Yes!! I thought I was going crazy! When she does a big movement I can hear a click sound!

Omg! This happened a few times in the last couple days to me! The first time scared me to death! Lol I didn't even say anything to anybody because I couldn't even put into words what I had felt! Lol. I'm glad I'm not crazy!

Ive had popping, not clicking! I wanna know what clicking feels like! lol.

SO many weird things happen when you are growing a baby!

A popping bump? How random are our bodies?

The clicking kind of goes through me. I'm quite a clicky person but for me I can't feel anything, I just hear that awful clicking sound and think... Wtf was that?!

I get it too alllllll the time she is breech and I wondered if tnat had anything to do I think it's every time she kicks down low I get the clicking. I'm very clicky too wonder if it's linked. My first preg - he was always head down I never had it once !

Oo tess how random... I'm not sure i remember getting it with my first. The end was a bit of a blurr for me. I had a scan yesterday and this little tyke is heads down... If anyone happens to find anything out about it will they let me know? I think it's fascinating.

Xx

I had this with my daughter and my OB had said then it was baby's bones cracking, like the joints. Some times th clicking would be so loud my coworkers could hear it haha but it is totally normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->