A couple of questions...

L

lfernie

Hi girls, I just have a couple of q's about my nappies. The first one is anyone who has the naughty babies, do u put both inserts in the pocket or just one? Also I've ordered a bumgenius, a totsbot easyfit and a modern baby popin I've heard lots about bg but not so much the other 2, does anyone use these, I so how do u find them? Thanks x

I have coolababy which are similar to naughty baby, i currently have to put an extra insert in to get a fit that doesn't leak.

Bumgenius are fab i have the v2, organic all in ones and the flip and i love them all no leaks.
I use the pop in for a night nappy i find them quiet bulky but sees our heavy wetter through a good 12 hours overnight.
i haven't used the easy fit.

Hiya I have the NB's and have to put both inside or they leak!

I got a Pop in bamboo come through today and Cassidy is wearing it as we speak. Seems to be doing the trick :thumbup:

x

My Pop in just came today as well, its in the wash the now,cant wait to try them on him, just another quick Q, did your pop ins come with two insert thing, mine has a big one and another small one that attaches to the big one. Is this just for night time or would you ise them both all the time? :blush: x

Se both of the inserts all the time. I have brought some dri night inserts which fit inside for extra absorbency too!0

Yep the ones already inside are to be used as standard and you can get a night time booster too!

I never pre-washed mine :blush: too eager to try it out :haha: Doing a fab job so far :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->