A decent line for 12dpo?

Mrsmac02

TTC #1
Reaction score
Sorry for the paranoid thread ladies but just got a second line at 12dpo after a mc in August and as I have no sore boobs or pinching like I did with DS, the worry has already kicked in! (Must remind myself to breath and relax!)

Does this look like a reasonable line for 12dpo? :flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 29
Thanks ladies, so anxious!
Will test again in two days and see if it's any darker. Then I promise to step away from the tests - what will be, will be I guess! X

That's a great line! Congratulations!

Looks lighter this morning so sadly, I think it's going the same way as last time. Nothing I can do but wait and see I guess :(

:hugs: Oh no! When is AF due? Are you temping?

AF due tomorrow. Not temping because my toddler comes into our bed so it's broken sleep and early mornings some nights.

This is exactly what happened last time - barely there breast tenderness and zero pinching/cramping. Last time growth was incredibly slow and when I eventually mc at 10.5w fetal pole was only measuring 7w x

AF due tomorrow. Not temping because my toddler comes into our bed so it's broken sleep and early mornings some nights.

This is exactly what happened last time - barely there breast tenderness and zero pinching/cramping. Last time growth was incredibly slow and when I eventually mc at 10.5w fetal pole was only measuring 7w x

Totally understand how you feel but that's a great line! Xx

Thanks hon. I just need to see what happens I suppose. Got an appointment to see the GP in an hour. Not quite sure what I expect her to do but I'll do anyway! X

Its so hard after a loss/losses but try to remember each new pregnancy is a new start! Wishing you loads of luck xxx

Congratulations again hun. Keeping everything crossed for you xxxxx

Not brilliant to be honest, the GP just said there's nothing they can do other than refer me to EPU for an early scan after 7 weeks.

I rang the herbalist I've been seeing and she has sent me some progesterone drops in the post so should have them tomorrow.

I took another test and it looks darker in the pic but not irl! Says FMU but I'd written that without thinking about it...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh