A decent line for 12dpo?

I just hope this doesn't mean blighted ovum or something, that would just be cruel :(

I hear you. We all fear the worst. I'm a wreck myself before my first ultrasound on Monday because I just don't have that many symptoms

Horrible isn't it? I remember feeling this way with DS. I never once thought about what would happen after BFP!

Fingers crossed your scan will be great. Will keep an eye out to see how it goes X

I totally understand how you feel, I've had 9 losses now but honestly my pregnancy with my youngest (2) was entirely different from my 7 and 14 year olds, I even had a whole week of zero symptoms at 8 weeks and convinced my self it was all over but he's running around like the monkey he is as I write, your test s look amazing, wishing you so much luck. Xx

Gosh nine, that's so harsh :hugs:
Thanks so much, I'm really hoping this works out x

Its v hard, 2 12 week losses, a blighted ovum, a 6 week loss and the rest were CP's but we have our little rainbow so I try to stay positive and hope for just one more sticky bean xx wishing you so much luck xx

It's great that you can remain so positive - I ought to take a leaf out of your book! Xx

I don't know how I do sometimes! Something just spurs me on and I really believe we will get our last rainbow:) 3 of the losses were before our 2 year old so I'm really hoping we can hit that good egg one last time:) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->