A discharge and cramps question

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
Didn't know what to name the post as its a little TMI. I don't know if I should be concerned or not.
Today I have really quite intense period type pains. Like a dull heavy achy feeling low down.
I have also had 3 times today a gush of watery/creamy single cream type discharge with a yellowy tinge to it. Enough to make me have to change my underwear and have a wash. I don't remember having it with Rio and wonder what it could be and if the cramps are linked. Any ideas?
I got routine swabs taken last week for infections and they came back clear.

That kind of discharge is very common in pregnancy, I've had to wear dailies with all pregnancies because of it, you may find you get more if you're being particularly active/on a long walk. The cramps are more likely to be growing pains, unless they're very painful I wouldn't worry about them as it's just your ligaments stretching, I was told by midwife that you'll grow out of the pains.

big hugs :hugs:
like pp i also had to wear panty liners every day when i was pregnant due to discharge. no infection or anything like that. X

I would call your dr just to be sure, but it sounds normal. I get period achy cramps still too. I remember them being especially intense around 15 weeks. Panty liners are a must for me, there's so much discharge throughout pregnancy and it just gets more so the further you get.

Thank you. I don't remember it with
Rio although I did wear liners from the start with him anyway as someone told me to and I didn't know any different so followed all advice. Haven't so far this time but it looks like that was pretty sound advice so I'll be doing that from now on.
As for the cramps I guessed it was just stretching etc but didn't want to dismiss it as that in case the two were linked. Every 'symptom' seems magnified this time round! X

If you're not bleeding hun I wouldn't be too concerned unless you are doubled over with the cramps. I get crampy if I haven't had enough water so definitely make sure to be keeping your fluids at an acceptable level (if you're not already) and yes, the discharge is very normal.

How glamorous pregnancy is lol. Could have been dehydration a little wish! I haven't been drinking half as much as I was when I was feeling sick, I was constantly sipping then. Will make an effort to carry water around with me! X

I am pretty good most days but once I realised dehydration caused cramps it made sense. If I was busy or something & hadn't kept my fluids up I definitely noticed cramping.

I'm so thirsty all the time now because it's summer so I don't cramp at all.

Haven't had major cramps yet but the discharge is getting bad. I always wear a pantiliner daily anyway but I just feel gross...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->