A dislike for many favorite foods

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
Has anyone else been dealing with that?
Even when I am not nauseated, many of my favorite foods and drinks don't taste good anymore.
For example, I used to love black coffee, but it does not taste the same to me now.
I am hoping it will normalize soon :/

I was the same until about 13 weeks, I've started liking things again though, so there is hope for you!!

When asked what do I wanna eat I just sit there thinking for a while because sometimes I don't have an interest in anything. I found though that even if I think I won't like something I should still try it because I might actually like it.

I had this with mine, I went off mayonnaise with my first and couldn't look at it until he was 3! Also coffee which I still can't drink now unless it's made with all milk as I can't handle anything stronger now, that was also 7 years ago. :dohh: With my second I went off things but was able to eat them again sooner.

Nothing tastes or appeals to me
Not even drink

It’s so frustrating

When asked what do I wanna eat I just sit there thinking for a while because sometimes I don't have an interest in anything. I found though that even if I think I won't like something I should still try it because I might actually like it.

Just the thought of coffee gets me nauseated, it is really strange.

I had this with mine, I went off mayonnaise with my first and couldn't look at it until he was 3! Also coffee which I still can't drink now unless it's made with all milk as I can't handle anything stronger now, that was also 7 years ago. :dohh: With my second I went off things but was able to eat them again sooner.

Omg, that is extremely long....I hope not :((

Well my dislike list got bigger. I can only handle plain foods without getting nauseated ](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->