a&e

slongson

Reaction score
So I've dropped the kids at school and am now going to get checked, long story short at 5-6 weeks had very light spotting on and off, which I was told was normal and not to worry, all settled down then last night out of nowhere more still only when I wipe but more of a brighter red and more of it, also have like stabbing pains in my left side really worried, I also had a really sore shoulder at weekend but didn't think anything of it, just presumed I'd slept funny? really hope they check me this time and not just tell me it's okay cause I'm free king out here (last time I just rang up). I'm 8+3 now xx

Good luck. Keep us posted. Hope it's not an ectopic.
I have had light spotting since 4 weeks pregnant and it finally went away just before 7 weeks. Never figured out what it was.

Update: had a internal examination and a scan and neither could establish where bleeding was coming from but baby is there and has a heartbeat, but only measured at 6 + 3 rather than 8+3 I already figured I wasn't that far along as I have longer cycles and thought I knew my conception date which would have made me around 7+3?? If I was only 6+3 that would mean I got a bfp at 7dpo is that even possible? Any way have another scan booked for 12th December so gonna have to wait and see what happens xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->