A faint *added picture*

Kerryanne

mummy of 2 and pregnant
Reaction score
if u remember me, my net been playing up....

anyway i tested yesterday and got a faint :bfp: but its is a line lol

I also feel sick, been sick and can't stand certain stuff, like i can't drink tea,coffee etc

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Only thing i done was i used one opk when i thought i oved has i had a pain came up right away, bd lots and kept my legs in the air for 10 mins with a pillow under my bum.

Good luck too all the other ttc

xxxxxxx

:happydance: I remember you hun!!

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!

we are exactly the same!!:hugs:

going to buy a digi one tomorrow, i'll post pic once i find the lead :rofl:

congrats btw

xxxxx

That's great news! Good to have you back online and with such good news.

Congratulations! :happydance:

Babe that's wonderful where have u been? I was only thinking of you the other day. XXX

congratulations hun & welcome back! xx

hey!! CONGRATULATIONS!! That is fab news! Wondered where you'd been chick!! :hug:

my net been playing up and stuff, then when i got i ended busy helping out on a website, am such a computer geek :rofl:

i feel so sick, am ok when i don't eat but when i do eat i feel so sick, so i can't enjoy my food.

am well i feel so emotional too :rofl::rofl: happy one min, crying the next, then feeling angry over silly things:rofl:

i still can't believe it,keep thinking its not true, wishingforababy congrats too you xxxx

seems alot of us have got pregnant about the same time. :happydance::happydance:

i've told my mum she was shocked but happy and by now my whole family will know :rofl:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your bfp!! Have a happy & healthy 9 months!! sending u sticky dust!!xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->