a faint line

xnewxmummyx

Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle
Reaction score
Hiya ladies

According to my fertility app im on day 3 of high fertility so I have just done a home ovulation test and a faint but visible line has appeared, i have attached a picture but it was taken on my camera phone and it isnt very good! However there IS definitely a line there, does this mean I am soon to ovulate or have done?

Also, my OH is at work and I work until 10:30pm tonight so if I am ovulating right now, what are the chances of still tonight??

:shrug:

Oh and my app says I ovulate on Friday...

p.s I see the line to the left of the bold red one...

xx

Attachments

• DSC_1608.jpg
    DSC_1608.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 4
Hi Hun I would say go with the cb fm. Keep testing with Ic if you want to see the lines but that defo not positive and there's no way to tell really if its before or after ovulation. X

Cb? Fm? Lc?

Sorry hun no good with abbreviations yet lol

X

Sorry Hun I got confused I thought you'd put you use the fertility monitor but you said fertility app. My mistake cb fm is clearblue fertility monitor. Ic is Internet cheapie. Ovulation sticks usually bought in bulk for cheap.
I would recommend to keep testing at least twice a day say dinner time and tea time. X

Keep testing, I'd say you are due to ovulate soon x

Looks like it's getting there. When that line that is faint now is as dark as or darker than the other line, it means you will most likely ovulate in 24-48 hours. Good luck!

I have faint lines like this literally all the time. The only way to know is to keep testing and see if it gets darker. But when in doubt, do the deed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->