A few Questions...Please help

Moonpieash

Reaction score
I am having a little pain in my right ovary? Is that normal? Could it be a tubal pregnancy? Am I being paranoid? It's just a little pain not a lot.

Are multi-vitamins bad? I've been taking them for a month now. It has folic acid. I read somewhere that it was bad to take multi-vitamins while pregnant.

Ok the pain (i have had an eptopic and so has a few others here) ...

Is it sharp and are you doubled over? have you any pain in either / both of your shoulders??

Irregular bleeding? Swelling or tenderness??

If you can answer yes to one or more of these questions i would take yourself to A&E to get checked .... better to be safer than sorry.

Tubal pregnancies aree not that comon but the symptoms are not well known ...

If you are concerened in anyway then go see a Dr hun

xxx

Here is a link to a thread that was created about eptopics

https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=2957&highlight=ruptured

I had a lot of pain in my left ovary for weeks. They did an early ultrasound and are tracking my Hcg levels to rule out ectopic. Luckily my peanuts sac was in the right place (couldn't see anything inside because I was only 4 weeks and it was a abdominal ultrasound). If you are worried let you Dr know you are experiencing some pain.

When your TTC or pregnant everything becomes more noticeable ... could you maybe sit back relax and associate just cramps like period pains? If so this is perfectly normal in a viable normal pregnancy also.

If your in any severe pain or shoulder pain as Imi said then you should seek medical attention just incase.

:D

no it isn't pain that bad just little flinches of pain...no shoulder pain either . I will tell the doc soon.

Hi there!:hi:
I have small shooting pains on one side or another that come and go from time to time........my doctor told me is is due to the stretching ligiments that hold your uterus in place........very common pains to be feeing early on! Growing pains.......literally!!:D

Kellie:cloud9:

do you know which stage of the cycle you are?

is it possible you feel your ovulation?

I could feel my ovulation in every cycle. sometimes it was on left side and sometimes on the right side!

do you know which stage of the cycle you are?

is it possible you feel your ovulation?

I could feel my ovulation in every cycle. sometimes it was on left side and sometimes on the right side!

:headspin: She is pregnant. Just got her BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"