a few ramblings

Charlie_x

Reaction score
So .... gulp im alot over weight like 21/22 stone *cries* (thats about 294 -304 in lbs) I was doing weight watchers a few weeks ago and got down to 18 stone (252 in lbs) but i havent weighed myself since and tbh i do think 21-22 is more right i need t jump on the scalesbut dont want too.

just wondered if anyone has ever had a personal trainer i love the idea of this but just dont have the money and i fell totally like blahhhomgz if i did and i had like a totally hot trainer pmsl but my point being i just dont know what else i can do, i love excersing i honestly do but i just dont have the confendice in myself to go out to the gym or whatever and like i said i did weight watchers online but i cant stick to anything and i know my problems is take aways and my husband is bad for having them too but hes like 10 stone (140 in lbs)

i just dont know what to do! I ave 2 kids and a angel and despertatly ttc for another :(

pmsl so many runners dont care about my fatty ass! ahah

Hey there,
If you don't want to go to the gym, why not train at home? That's what I do, mostly. I do workout DVDs (30 Day Shred/6 week 6 pack etc), or use my kettlebell in my living too
, skip in my back garden, or go for a run.
I used to have a personal trainer (many years ago) and I did enjoy it, but I don't feel like I need one now.
Why not pop into the journals sectionfor some diet/exercise ideas?
xx

Hi there and :hugs:

well done on you WW success!! losing that amount of weight is great and shows you can do it!

weight loss is mainly about what you eat (80%) and 20% from exercise

like you said, if you know your diet isn't great ie takeaways then this is probably the best place to start to ake healthy life style changes

PT's are expensive and using them week in and week out whilst losing will add up!

I think till you get your confidence up,as mentioned above, try home dvds (ebay !!) or power walking (+/- kiddies in buggy!!)

good luck
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->