A fresh, less jaded pair of eyes needed.

persephone13

Mom to DD
Reaction score
So this is 12dpo and FMU:
https://oi59.tinypic.com/do1nav.jpg

And this is 11dpo with SMU:
https://oi57.tinypic.com/jkw2dl.jpg

I'm not feeling confident...

I can see it hun on both x
Can see clearer on the 12 dpo one x
U can see it on the black and white x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 17
I agree with CKelly! I can see the line on both! FX that this is the start for you!

Black and white really does show it much better. Gah I really do hope this is it. I was nervous because 12dpo seemed lighter than yesterday. But it doesn't look like it on B&W.

If it helps on the black and White the 11 dpo is really faint but as u can see the 12 dpo u can see :) fingers crossed huni x

I see it on both - clear as anything. congratulations! BFP :happydance:

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the support immensely. DH is such a skeptic. He's like, 'well I heard it has to be dark to be real' because some friend of his told him that. UGH. MEN.

A line is a line! I see it and congrats :) test in a couple days and hopefully it's darker!!!

You have 2 lines there, persephone. I don't even have to tilt the screen. congrats!

Perse, all men are that way. They don't understand these lines and darkening, etc. I was all excited and mine responded with "it's faint". You're pregnant! Once you get the digital, with words, watch how his reaction will change!

Perse, all men are that way. They don't understand these lines and darkening, etc. I was all excited and mine responded with "it's faint". You're pregnant! Once you get the digital, with words, watch how his reaction will change!

I suppose...but I suggested getting one tonight when we were out driving and he was all like, "Either you are or you aren't, just wait a week." He's so black and white sometimes.

I get his hesitation, we had three losses this year, but at the same time it's hard not to be frustrated with him.

That being said, I'll probably get another pack of two on Monday at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->