A fresh, less jaded pair of eyes needed.

Sounds about right. I've had 3 losses as well. My DH gets more excited as time passes but is still hesitant. I just bought the digital and shoved it in his face lol. He quickly said if you knew you were on the last test, why take another. I have to constantly remind myself that bnb has armed us with so much knowledge and made us "experts" but they're really clueless, at least mine is. Not saying you don't have a right to be upset. We want them jumping up and down like we are, but I had to learn a little patience with mine or I might have injured him.

Sounds about right. I've had 3 losses as well. My DH gets more excited as time passes but is still hesitant. I just bought the digital and shoved it in his face lol. He quickly said if you knew you were on the last test, why take another. I have to constantly remind myself that bnb has armed us with so much knowledge and made us "experts" but they're really clueless, at least mine is. Not saying you don't have a right to be upset. We want them jumping up and down like we are, but I had to learn a little patience with mine or I might have injured him.

I'm so sorry about your losses, it's such a shitty card to draw over and over. And my doctor is a piece of work. I basically have to call the office on Monday and demand a blood test. He wants me to wait until 8 weeks.UGH.

But I digress, you're absolutely right. I do know way more then DH, so I guess patience is key. I'll need a whole lot more of it in 9 months hopefully. Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->