A Gift for Preschool Teacher

Perplexed

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
My DS' preschool teacher is leaving for good at the end of the term. This has been communicated to us quite a while back but it still makes me so sad as she's been wonderful with DS. I've been wanting to give her a little goodbye gift as she's actually moving away and would love some suggestions as to what would an appropriate gift be?

At the end of my daughter's year at preschool we made personalized thank you cards for all the teachers and staff but I feel as though it should be a bit more than that...

Thanks everyone.

For all of dd's teachers (she is in Kindergarten this year), we've always made homemade cards and then put a gift card inside. I work in the school system myself and always appreciate a homemade card. Anything after that is just a bonus, but never necessary. Last year I received gift cards, candles, homemade cookies, chocolates, hand lotion....can't think what else, but all were lovely and thoughtful. I'm sure whatever you decide will be much appreciated.

For all of dd's teachers (she is in Kindergarten this year), we've always made homemade cards and then put a gift card inside. I work in the school system myself and always appreciate a homemade card. Anything after that is just a bonus, but never necessary. Last year I received gift cards, candles, homemade cookies, chocolates, hand lotion....can't think what else, but all were lovely and thoughtful. I'm sure whatever you decide will be much appreciated.

Thank you. We are definitely making a card! Maybe some chocolate or cookies for her to enjoy with her family will make sense as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->