A group of Mum's trying to get rid of their tums!

So down to 67 kgs this morning. BMI 25.2

Doing good diet wise, but nothing on the exercise front. Need to push myself.

congrats silver!!

I don't work at the moment and go to grad school 2 nights a week. I've barely been able to do my assignments and study. I have a quiz this week!! I think if I were working I wouldn't even consider going to the gym lol.

only got to work out on Tuesday and Wednesday. was too busy. on Wednesday I joined a group class with boxing as its cardio. I was able to be energetic at the beginning but ran out of energy fast lol.

I think I'll weigh myself after my period which should be soon as I'm on the placebo pills now lol.

Not much happening on the weight loss front...down to 66.7 kgs...so slow :-(

But it's moving...I am aware I need to combine my diet with exercise to see some good loss...but really can't manage right now...best I can do is stick to my diet...I dont even allow myself any cheat meals...hopefully I can when I start some sort of exercise regime

How is everyone else doing?

I'm finding it realy difficult to get back on the fitness wagon. I finally stopped smoking again ( no judging please) so hopefully my eating will.improve and I will be able to go for a run again without feeling like I'm about to die y the time I get to the end of my driveway.
Oh has bought me a fitness tracker for Christmas so hopefully the novelty of that will give me a kick start. How is everyone else getting on?

Been missing from here for a while; caught up with work and home. So I did get serious about exercise and finally joined a gym. Just been a week. I am aiming to fit in 3 days a week atleast, so weekend and maybe one day during the week.
Down to 65.9 kgs. And lost one inch off my hips. But need to work on abs now.

I'm 67 kilos now! been going to the gym 3-4 times a week.

Happy new year! How is everyone else doing?

I am down to 64.5 kgs now, that is 142 lbs. I did eat out a lot during the holidays, but managed to not gain much as I was exercising too.

And I am finally able to fit into some size 10s and M's too instead of XL :)

Perplexed you are doing great! Are you doing anything in particular for the stomach? I haven't started any ab exercises yet, just cardio

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"