A group of Mum's trying to get rid of their tums!

I haven't started them yet. Going to do them after I drop Zoe at nursery tomorrow. They look good though!

Trying to catch up!!!

Well. I'm 10 away from prepregnancy weight. Started karate with them family and it started to melt off. Whish I had done so sooner. As for food. I'm not counting anymore. But I do randomly forget tobeat if I'm slammed at work. So that's a bit of a hurdle.

Hope you are all doing fabulous!!

You'll get there in no time!

I'm struggling with evening snacking again! Grrrr

Will catch up on the thread properly tomorrow but I swear if I've not lost weight tomorrow I'll be fuming lol.

Also how do you get rid of water retention. My feet have been swelling like balloons in here from the heat. It's awful xx

I've been drinking tonnes. Sometimes more than three litres a day in here. Xx

Been weighed by the nurse today and im down to 9 St 6 lb! I can't believe it, I never stop eating loL.
since we moved I've been walking more as it's a mile to katies Nursery from the new house so I walk 4 miles just taking her and picking her up plus any extra walking I do too. Yesterday was about 6 miles in total :) xx

Carly,
I was thinking about you yesterday as I was wondering where you'd been hiding :rofl:
That's fab,well done xx

Thanks hun, i've been popping in and reading up every now and again :) xx

I haven't checked in for a while, but just to say that I've lost 35lb now. I weigh 152lb, my goal was 147lb (10.5st) - that's the weight I was when I got married, and I was slim and lovely back then. But I'm only 5lb from that and I definitely don't look lovely. My belly still got loads of fat in it so I know I still have weight to lose. I don't know what my goal is though until I get there I guess. Perhaps 140 (10st), perhaps 133 (9.5st). I definitely need to tone up, so that and losing a bit more weight is my aim now

Hello Girls

Can I join? I am trying to get back in shape like you all. I weigh 67.8kgs, that is around 149 lbs, as of this morning and I am 5'4" tall. My current goal is to reach 140 lbs. I am very close to my pre-preg weight; I was 65 kgs pre-preg. Most of my clothes fit now but yes, my tummy is a lil problematic. I need to tone. I am currently controlling my diet and trying to fit in a 30 min brisk walk whenever I can. That is kind of challenging as my work takes up a lot of my time, plus looking after my 3 yr old son and home. I try to jump skip on the spot 500 times whenever I get a few free mins, don't know if that will help but I am trying to keep myself active.

I will keep posting here whenever I can. Good luck to us all :)

Well done Lara! Your so close to your goal Hun! I know what you mean about that though I don't think I'll be happy at my goal weight either but that's just goal number 1.

Hey silver :) well done on almost being st your goal too! I got tired just thinking of jump rope 500 times :haha: good luck sweetie.

I smashed my 4 stone (56lb) mark last two weeks ago... And then put a couple pound back on :dohh:

hi ladies!!

I'd like to join if you'll have me <3 I need motivation to keep going sometimes but get so excited when I make it to the gym and do a good workout!

here are my stats...
I'm 1.64m and currently I think 69 kilos. my pre pregnancy weight was 54 kilos. after my dd I managed to get down to 60 kilos. the day I was induced with my ds I was 84 kilos.

my body's change a lot. my bmi right now is between 26-27. my goal is to be at a normal bmi and to increase my cardiovascular ability. I don't have any weight goals right now because I feel ill know when I'm at the right weight from liking the way I look and how clothes fit (and obviously my tummy going down!).

today I warmed up on the treadmill for 20 mins. then did cardio circuits followed by abdominal circuits then leg workouts while wearing leg weights. I felt refreshed and energized after!

Hey Perplexed,

Welcome! I think we both are roughly at the same stage and stats. I need to go down by .58 to reach my healthy BMI range. I went for a brisk walk today morning for 30 mins and will step out again in a while to get a short walk.

sits down tired from just reading about all that exercise. Hey perplexed :hi: That sounds like a really good workout hun!
Ive done nothing today unless a really rushed housework counts at an unexpected call to say my parents were 20 minutes away :rofl: i was sweating by the time i finished.

im not sure on kgs but you ladies sound like your doing fab.

working it out through google so im not sure if its right or not i started at 127kg (20 stone 11lb) , i am currently 108.51kg (17 stone 2lb) so a loss of 19ish kg. my goal at the moment is to get to 88kg (14 stone). xx

Dinner is thai veg soup, green peas curry and a roti, which is a thin round bread made of wheat. Been good food wise today and managed to get some activity too.

thank you for the welcome silver & sethsmummy

hehe I am also confused about pounds and stones!! I figured out pounds now but I need to google stones at some point.

I am actually very tired now after the workouts haha and sitting in bed hours earlier than normal!!

wanted to watch stuff on my iPad but dd managed to get it locked by putting in the wrong password many times...I should disable the password as it isn't even needed!!

silver are you Indian? I've known roti is a type of bread but never knew what kind! always assumed it would be a bun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->