a happy thread

T

tinytoes

just wanted to remind everyone we're having a baby!!!!!
A real live wriggling pink toed little creature!!

And after all that trying, all that hoping, it's really real!!

We often get bogged down in the miserable side of things - the sickness, tiredness etc. But YAY! We're all having a baby, we can all say "Hello poppet" to it on Christmas morning and we can all start looking at cute and lovely baby items in the shops soon if we havent already!
We're on the brink of a brand new and exciitng life!!! Lets not get bogged down with the awkward bits - we're the lucky ones!!!

:cloud9::headspin::happydance::hi::hugs::headspin::cloud9:

Yay... Thank you for posting that, I think we all tend to forget every once in awhile that we have a human being inside of us. It's God's miracle and I'm very thankful he gave me that blessing. :headspin:

Well put. That's been about all thats has kept me going lately. Hmmm, remember to chant to myself... Having a baby, having a baby....

Well said.....when you stop & think about it its soooooo exciting :happydance::headspin:

I'm so excited! There was a newborn in the shops where I was today and I felt all 'awwwwwww I've got one of those inside me' (not quite that size though hehe)

i agree...it's definitely easy to forget the reason you feel so crappy all the time. At least once a day, DH looks at me and says "Guess what? We're having a baby!" and it brings a HUGE smile to both of our faces!! Thanks for reminding us!!

just wanted to remind everyone we're having a baby!!!!!
A real live wriggling pink toed little creature!!

And after all that trying, all that hoping, it's really real!!

We often get bogged down in the miserable side of things - the sickness, tiredness etc. But YAY! We're all having a baby, we can all say "Hello poppet" to it on Christmas morning and we can all start looking at cute and lovely baby items in the shops soon if we havent already!
We're on the brink of a brand new and exciitng life!!! Lets not get bogged down with the awkward bits - we're the lucky ones!!!

:cloud9::headspin::happydance::hi::hugs::headspin::cloud9:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations girls.......there is nothing better!!!! :headspin::cloud9:

Aww bless you, sometimes now I get stressed out at my little girl (because shes whinging and I feel the only word I say at the minute is "no" lol) but would any of us change our little ones for the world? no way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->