• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A head count for May Mummies! The last stretch!

Decorating what?

I haven't looked at it in a while so there was new stuff! You're looking good :winkwink:

Aw, thanks!

I'm decorating an entire house! We've moved into a rented place that belongs too a friend of a friend, it hadn't been painted in a while and is cream everywhere. Our friends suggested we might like to do it rather than getting decorators in so that we can put our own stamp on it. So far I've painted the bathroom, dining room, small boy's room and teen's room. I'm just doing our room. It is looking great but I am starting to get bored of it. I will do a big blog post showing all the rooms when it's done.

Are you keeping well and happy?

x

Hello :) Im good! Cant believe my little munchkin is 17 months soon! She is developing a great personality. She is so funny. She says a few words, mainly bye bye, daddy though. She dances to music or a beat every time she hears one...its sooo sweet! She is a litte monkey and loves especially playing with my keys and stealing any phone thats available!! How is everyone else? Know a few were expecting again..but im finished with all that and glad of it! Back to working job share and just watching my babies grow up now!

Fin is 16 and a half months now, hard to believe!
He's running all over the place, says lots of words, knows about 8 different animal sounds, uses a spoon to feed himself, and has 12 teeth with 4 more showing through! It's amazing how fast they grow! He's known how to wave and high-five for a while, and we just taught him to fist-bump, LOL. He's so much fun.
We're going to start TTC when my period gets regular (we're still BFing). Congrats to those who have BFPs already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->