A heartbreaking good bye from me! :'(

Banana2014

Reaction score
Hi all went for my 12 week ultrasound on thursday and was told my baby had died 2 weeks ago to say im heartbroken is a understatement . I half knew that it was going to be bad news i just had a gut feeling for a week or so also never found babys heartbeat on doppler and my symptoms had started to fade i had a ultrasound and 6 weeks and 9 weeks and all was fine i feel so lost at the minute this is our second loss this year :( im booked in for a dnc on monday as theres no signs of anything passing naturally :'(

I'm so sorry to hear this hun! I wish you a speedy recovery from this. Please don't give up hope!

So sorry to hear this.

How horrific for you my lovely, I'm so so sorry. Please stay strong & be kind to yourself Xxx

I'm so sorry. I had a mmc earlier this year so I know how awful it is. I hope you get your rainbow baby soon.

So sorry Hun.. ��

Oh dear so sorry..just went through d&c Wednesday..:( not a easy time!!!

So sorry to read about your loss. Like a pp said, don't give up hope x

I'm so sorry. :( I had a mmc in Jan, its so heartbreaking. I chose to wait and let things happen naturally, and it took several weeks. We found out at 11 wks baby had died at 7 wks. It took another 2 wks after that for my body to miscarry. If you decide u want to let it happen on its own, it can take awhile. I'm def not suggesting one over the other, just some info. Make sure to take good care of yourself, and I pray u get your rainbow soon.

I'm so sorry hun <3 sending you all my love and strength

:hugs:

Oh no, how awful :[ I am so sorry for your loss, this is every pregnant woman's worst nightmare. Some babies are too good for this world. I hope you get your rainbow. At least your first angel has a sibling now up there xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->