a hello!

fairy.sparkle

Reaction score
Hi! I am pregnant (11 weeks) and for at least a week i have felt baby movement! I know alot of eople say it is just wind etc but it isn't! I have already had 5 children although i have ever felt any of them this early!! its really quite regular and certainly everyday!
I have sickness all day, worst being morning, and about 4pm it kicks in again really bad, and i am feeling so so tired.... really excited though about having another baby... don't want anyone to think i am moaning!!!! LOL!!!
Just wondered how many people have felt their babies moving this early?
Hope to chat to you all regularly now i have joined the site! :-D

Hello :) Welcome and Congratulations! This is my second and I felt movement at 16 weeks with my first and then nothing for a few weeks. I've always been told that it's impossible to feel movement before 12 weeks because of where the baby is situated. Maybe you're actually further along? Either way I'd be pretty happy to feel movements early. IMO that is the best part of pregnancy!

Welcome to BnB and congrats on your pregnancy :happydance:

This is my first and I'm only 9wks so unfortunately I haven't experienced baby movements yet but really looking forward to all these new experiences!

Hope you have a happy & healthy pregnancy x

Thank you!!!!
I know people are quite negative on the subject of feeling baby move so early, but its exactly the same feeling as when i first felt my other children! If i am sitting quietly and still, i often feel the flutters.... i don't think i am further gone than i think as i know the exact date of my last period.... ho hum..... you don't think its twins do you??!!! :rofl:
having my scan in a couple of weks, so will soon see!!!! lol
Thanks for the welcomes!!!!

I really wouldn't know lol. In my mind twins have always sounded nice, but don't think I'd want all that work all at once :p maybe you're feeling early cause you've have 5 kids already? If you start showing early then I'd think you could start feeling early too? Who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->