A hope for those using Clearblue digital pregnancy tests and worrying about weeks

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
A couple of days ago, I was worrying myself silly. I had taken a couple of those clearblue digital pregnancy test with conception indicators and they had come up with 2-3. Now, knowing that I had a blood result of 998 four days earlier made me worry that the hcg wasn't rising (as the 3+ is supposed to test at 2000 hcg).

I had bloods taken that same day as I got the 2-3 result and it was nearly 5000, way over the 2000 trigger. Possibly the tests are not as sensitive or it takes a good few days for hcg in blood to appear in your urine. So, I would say use these tests with caution and try not to worry, like I did, if the result is not as you expect.

Incidentally, I got a 3+ in the evening, the same day as I got the two 2-3 results, but going by my hcg, it should have picked up days earlier!

I got my 3+ only 2 days after getting 2-3 Its so hit or miss with them. I think it depends on your urine concentration as well.

Please don't worry about the weeks estimator, they are way off. Just try to enjoy the pregnancy and take a photo for the baby book :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->