a house to make a home...

:hug:

oh hunni!! I am sorry that you're having such a hard time with it - it's so stressful isn't it! I really hope it all sorts itself out for you soon xxx

Aww hon, so sorry to hear it's so stressful :( Sending you lots of midgety little person hugs from moi :) Moving is such a pain in the arse & house negotiations even worse!

grrr i am going to seriously start throwing a tantrum!
i have to wait till monday for news now! eeeeeeekkkkkkk. help me before i strangle myself for having the idea of wanting our own house! xxxxxxxx

ok so now i have been told were POSSIBLY moving a week before the wedding! grrrr i am soooo pissed off, i seriously wanna pull out of this mess.
we cant move before the wedding because of the bands being read, if we decide to move then, we will have to cancel the wedding. well they can f-off and wait for us.
it'll have to be october now. this is bloody rediculous.
i have never been messed about more in my entire life.
not only that... our poor lodger is being messed around too. i have had to re-arrange his moving van dates to suit the damn house moving dates. which isnt cheap as he is moving down from london.
and to make matters worse... i found a grey hair, may i add... i am only 23yo.
if anything else goes wrong, i'm gonna crack up! x x x x

ok so heres the update...
we have found a 4 bed for the same price with a garage and an annexe in the same area so we have pulled out of the deal and looking for somewhere cheaper with no stamp duty. hope this is a good idea. x x x

Go for it hun, it sounds like a palace compared to my one-bed, green-eyed monster sitting on my shoulder at the min. GOOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->