A little bit about me...

jam-on-toast

Reaction score
Hi, I hope you don't mind another Newbie dropping in one you all???

Well My name is Jam, I'm 31, DH is 33. We have a beautiful DD who is a week of her first birthday and we are starting a new journey for baby 2.

A little backgorund.....(Is that ok in here or not?)

We Conceived our DD via ICSI in 2007, we decided to go down this route as we had been trying for years and been unsuccessful. There had been no real diagnosis to why we couldn't conceive naturally - other than, I have one blocked tube and slow patency in the other and DH had a little slow swimmers, but nothing that would be classed as 'Not fertile'.

So to cut it short, we are here to TTC 2, we will start form this month till January 2010 (Not obsessively) and see what happens. If not lucky, then we will chart for 6 mths (fingers crossed) then in Summer 2010 if we still don't find ourselves in the ''PINK'' we may well look at further TX........

I'm hoping to fnd a charting/TTC Buddy to give help and support to each other along the way and I'm hoping I can start a diary.

Best wishes to you all and I hope you all get what you want :hugs: Jam

Had to drop by :) I'm addicted to Jam on Toast so when I saw your name had to read it XD Welcome to the boards! xx

Welcome to BnB! Good luck on ttcing!

:hi: Welcome to Baby and Bump!

Good luck TTC #2 :dust: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back